[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

i have problems with gapps. Always bootloop don't know why. Tried to install cm then reboot and the gapps result is ok but i can't find playstore...

i have problems with gapps. Always bootloop don't know why. Tried to install cm then reboot and the gapps result is ok but i can't find playstore...
You forgot to flash gapps, or you flashed a wrong package, retry

Sent from my nexus 7

did u use cm before? if not u need to wipe data

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I made everything good believe me...
install cm 11 (before of course i made all wipe data) and then gapps 4.4.3 signed 20140606 from wiki.
Bootloop.

Tried to install after booting the only cm and it's ok but no playstore.
Tried to install gapp of linuxx and everything good. Then i updated gapps from linux gapps (install the version 4.4.3 signed ) and it's ok no...

anyway feels smoother then before...is that possible???

I also have problems with gapps. No play store after flashing official package of gapps. I made full wipe before flashing.

finally....so i'm not that crazy eh...
same problem here i solved flashing linux gapps KK before and the upgrade with official package

I had no playstore as well. GApps is too big. Wipe all, flash rom, flash minimal GApps. Don't use cm GApps!
This rom is amazing!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Completely awesome! : )
Only issue is that antutu score isn't very high, about 21k.
The CPU is set to 1296 by default, increasing it, however, does not seem to make a difference with antutu.
Awesome otherwise!

Testing the battery. For now ok.
Rom itself is amazing. Antutu didn't do it because i don't like benchmark...i only see with my eyes.
In performance i set balanced, 1512max frequency (was 11xx mhz, i have mi2 so 1512 max frequency) and interactive governor.

So damn fast

Did anybody here, who had the previous cm, flash the official rom and then cmgapps with no problem?

When i want to report a bug on jira.cyanogenmod.org, i cant find our model (aries) in the model list. when will it be added?

Did anybody here, who had the previous cm, flash the official rom and then cmgapps with no problem?
I just flash the oficial cm on top without gapps, clear dalvik, cache, and all is working.

Send from tapatalk space with Mi2s

Where is the problem? No more space? Too much junkie installed?

I haven't tried yet but I had the same problem with the latest pizza

@M1cha, thanks for your hard work.
Great to see you develop ROMs for Mi2. How is it different from Mokee's & Carbon's ROM & also Cofface's ROM ?