[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Thanks for the awesome work! But I have one issue. When playing music in Spotify and I start another app, the music cuts off for a split second. As if the cpu can't keep up or something. Is there something I need to do to fix this, or are you aware of the issue?

Is like hover paranoid android

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome work! But I have one issue. When playing music in Spotify and I start another app, the music cuts off for a split second. As if the cpu can't keep up or something. Is there something I need to do to fix this, or are you aware of the issue?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Everything great, very stable.

One issue: when writing proprietary data to display on lock screen, CRLF is not recognized and everything shows up on one line. Also the battery status is displayed on the same line of text when I plug in the charger.

Hope this helps to making it one great rom.

I tried to update it with ROM toolbox and it gives me some error in the recovery.
anyway of sharing a zip file to manually flash it?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Settings > developer options > update recovery with system update.
Until then, you will not need it.

Settings > developer options > update recovery with system update.
Until then, you will not need it.

It doesn't work cuz the recovery was still 6.0.4.8.
I tried to update it with ROM toolbox and it gives me some error in the recovery.
anyway of sharing a zip file to manually flash it?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Fastboot

Sent from my mi²s

What is the difference?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Skickat från min MI 2 via Tapatalk

great stuff heads up, really...
Cm is always leads!
Anyway have to be developed because something you can't do it. I don't have the same option for example as menu status bar notification. I a whatsapp arrives i can see a pop up notification then if i scroll down to the pop up i can't see the button "reply" or others. i only can tap on it and then he changes to the app (whatsapp in this case). So it's no very usfeul now..i mean the plus is that with this is not necessary to change app but i can answer for example staying on browser web app...

I have a question. cm not support OTA? only FOTA? My moto bravo is 4.4.3 and download little ota files - 5-40 mb.

great stuff heads up, really...
Cm is always leads!
Anyway have to be developed because something you can't do it. I don't have the same option for example as menu status bar notification. I a whatsapp arrives i can see a pop up notification then if i scroll down to the pop up i can't see the button "reply" or others. i only can tap on it and then he changes to the app (whatsapp in this case). So it's no very usfeul now..i mean the plus is that with this is not necessary to change app but i can answer for example staying on browser web app...

This was not made by cm. Heads up it's a 4.5/5.0 feature. They found it inside aosp source code and just backported and added blacklist.
I have a question. cm not support OTA? only FOTA? My moto bravo is 4.4.3 and download little ota files - 5-40 mb.
Cm has ota, but for professional builds it uses incremental files as stock roms.

Sent from my mi²s

Cm has ota, but for professional builds it uses incremental files as stock roms.
Sent from my mi²s
Sorry, I don't understand. I would judge your work as professional, but I doubt that this is what you mean. So is there any chance to merge just diff files instead of the whole rom package? Like on my Linux pc?

Sorry, I don't understand. I would judge your work as professional, but I doubt that this is what you mean. So is there any chance to merge just diff files instead of the whole rom package? Like on my Linux pc?

He's talking about CM Pro builds. These are secure user builds without root and signed with private keys.

Reactions: linuxx
Talking about notification:
Anyone got active display (acdisplay in playstore) working? I am on latest nightly.
rereqyha.jpg

I cannot activate it.

Last edited: