[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

I just tried the "MICRO MODULAR PACKAGE" of gapps from XDA here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

That package is only 87MB but it gives me the insufficient storage space available error when installing (while the bigger gapps package on goo.im shows no error at all).

How is this possible? Should I increase the system partition size and how?
PA gapps are the worse. do not use them. I'll make. new gapps soon for cm11 based roms

Sent from my mi²s

PRO TIP:
If you have bad battery life try cleaning battery and battery port on phone with cotton.

It worked great for me from 3.5h screen on time jumped to 6+h

Reactions: dextructor
I wasted so much time on getting these ROM's to work well and it was only the PA apps that notified me of a space shortage in system.

So I messed around with parted over adb in CWM and I just doubled the system2 partition size. Next I flashed the latest nightly and gapps from the opening post (hosted on goo.im). I did notice the installer says "Google Apps for Android 4.4.3" but now it finally seems to work.

So it really looks like the ROM + gapps was too big for the 537MB system partition.

Btw, I also noticed that gapps from the CM wiki is a little bigger (a few KB's), is it different?

The next nightly will have miui's color enhancement feature

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Can you explain that,will colors "look" better or we could adjust some values to feel better for eyes,btw when can we expect Android Lollipop on Mi2?

Can you explain that,will colors "look" better or we could adjust some values to feel better for eyes,btw when can we expect Android Lollipop on Mi2?
that's a crazy feature for a crazy LCD. the color changes automatically. ( do not except a trolling black screen at night :p)

Sent from my mi²s

Color enhancement is a hardware feature which dynamically adjusts the colors so they look better.

What u mean is color calibration. U can find that in display settings too. We'll get L as soon as CM merges it

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

a stable version will come out start of next month?

btw we have full root access with nightly?

only me have a problem with music? there is terrible microlags when you listening a music while using phone

Everyone has it

SOLUTION:

RsKp0yj.png

Reactions: gonewild
Are you still thinking about making 5 row home screen possible?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk