[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Wrong. Maintainers maintain devices and I'm the maintainer :p
Unfortunately. I'm waiting for one of the CM team to give give me merge permission to the repository so I can merge with mako.

So, no nightlies until someone answered.

I dont know how this works, but i guess they need to have a Device to work with ? (mi2s)
yha?

I dont know how this works, but i guess they need to have a Device to work with ? (mi2s)
yha?
The CM team has no motivation to support Xiaomi devices, this is due to several reasons, mainly because there aren't many non Chinese users and because there are no decent sources. If a developer such as M1cha does the work, and does it well, they may chose to merge his work, which they have. That's how it works. M1cha is still the device maintainer.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Anyone else in this situation?

I set CPU max&min Frequency in Settings/Performance/Processor, and checked "Set on boot". But after reboot the Frequency will return to 384-1728. The Governor got reset too.

And i also set the Performance/Profile at "Power save", but after reboot, it comes to "Balanced".

But I/O scheduler here is keeping the change.
Screenshot_2014-06-29-13-55-56.png

I got a not so bad and not so good battery-life, but somehow my phone is always awake, dunno why...
Screenshot_2014-06-29-13-37-35.png Screenshot_2014-06-29-13-37-59.png

Ghost Touch keeps going, but not so often as WIUI KK.

Wrong. Maintainers maintain devices and I'm the maintainer :p
Unfortunately. I'm waiting for one of the CM team to give give me merge permission to the repository so I can merge with mako.

So, no nightlies until someone answered.

Let's hope you'll get merge permission soon so we won't miss M8...

Reactions: John Young
Is it "normal" that there's no way to keep wifi alive when screen is off? It just switches off as soon as I turn off the screen, in settings it's enabled "keep alive" but doesn't work, I tried also some other app but were unsuccessful

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Do a lot of people here use ART?

Also still no fix on the random rebooting? Should I provide another last_kmsg?

Anyway great rom thè cm... Just a little too much battery drain i think but for thè rest IA great