[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

so,would the audio problem be fixed?and bootloader of Aries is opensorce
We ('ll) have revo lk that's opensource
With cyanogenmod, there isn't a way to change the clock to the middle?

Also Email app dosnt work.
I know the email got sync (I see via folders in the email)
But i can't see any emails in the app?
Help
There's an interesting commit on gerrit about this, maybe it will be merged, maybe not

Oh? In the description of gravitybox I read that it "SHOULD NOT BE USED together with CM" ...
Maybe I misunderstood one thing or the other ;-)
I guess it is because some settings can create issues. But i'm using it without problem right now

We ('ll) have revo lk that's opensource

There's an interesting commit on gerrit about this, maybe it will be merged, maybe not
Ok.
Also when I open apps like, SuperTube/MX Player; the brightness gets rested and goes really high even when it's set on 0%.
Does any one know how to disable this brightness lock?

Mx player has it's own brightness setting that is independent on system settings. In the player while playing a video try to swipe down on the left side of the screen. It is possible that the default brightness settings is too high...

Mx player has it's own brightness setting that is independent on system settings. In the player while playing a video try to swipe down on the left side of the screen. It is possible that the default brightness settings is too high...
Did that mx ok now.
Never had this problem on SuperTube

I really hate that when I'm using my phone at night and suddenly an app turns my screen brightness to max - anyone know if it's possible to only use system settings for brightness?

Saw this in the latest nightly :D

"• a86af28 Settings: persist double tap to wake state"

Hi,

Is it possible to have lockscreen notifications on CM11?
like this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks