[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

I use
Xui mode
Force immersive mod
Acdisplay mod
Advanced power menu mod

For now...
It's great, i love xylon animations, full screen mode, acqua display And thè power menu so i can switch from system One To system two directly
Check modules
Intelli3g
Greenify
Gesture Navigation, which I use fx to swipe between notification drawer and quick settings (like on miui)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: bialabs
Thanks!!! Greenify i have but i don't know what is it... Forse what? I have already installed Greenify

Thanks!!! Greenify i have but i don't know what is it... Forse what? I have already installed Greenify
Check Greenify (the app) 's menu and see its experimental features :)
It's a overall performance boost while used together with xposed.

ahh i see! ok! thank you!

PS i know what greenify is, i always used but i didn't know about experimental option

If it's hard to get dt2w.
Maybe get it to work if we double tap home button to wake and turn off screen?

Also some say it's not safe to install xposed and some use it, is it OK?

If it's hard to get dt2w.
Maybe get it to work if we double tap home button to wake and turn off screen?

Also some say it's not safe to install xposed and some use it, is it OK?
Same problems with keys.
About xposed, it works but it may break some things on cm like theme manager

Same problems with keys.
About xposed, it works but it may break some things on cm like theme manager
Ok about double tap.

About xposed if I only install: gravitybox it's OK?

I want long press key to force close app

@M1cha, first thanks for your work. I have a question, viper for android doesn't work since cm became official, at last in my case, the Audio Driver state says "Unsupported" this is an app or rom behaviour?

8eva8a2y.jpg

@annihilator and @principio You'd better to use PAC man ROM, all thé modules You mentionned for exposed are integrated in the ROM itself.
I probably would consider that if I hd m1cha and linuxx with me.
The point is that I have no clue about all the magic behind the things I'm doing. And when it comes to Rom cooking, trust is an important factor. That's why I'm feeling very good here.

After having installed Nightly 20140711 from scratch at the phone of my wife I encountered massive WiFi problems. After first boot and setting up the WiFi everything is fine. But after reboot no connect to local network, no access to turn on WiFi in menu (switch remains grey), 3G not possible etc.. Problem is reproducable, installed 3 times with full reset in CWM, every time the same problem.

In order to overcome I installed an elder nightly version of CM11vand updated afterwards to current version. No WiFi problem by doing it this way.

@principio If I'm not wrong, PAC is also or principally maintained up to date by Micha. But take care, every nightlies are not as bug free as CM (or Mokee) and updates come 'only' every 3 or 5 day.

Reactions: principio
After having installed Nightly 20140711 from scratch at the phone of my wife I encountered massive WiFi problems. After first boot and setting up the WiFi everything is fine. But after reboot no connect to local network, no access to turn on WiFi in menu (switch remains grey), 3G not possible etc.. Problem is reproducable, installed 3 times with full reset in CWM, every time the same problem.

In order to overcome I installed an elder nightly version of CM11vand updated afterwards to current version. No WiFi problem by doing it this way.
which nightly did u install to fix it?

@principio If I'm not wrong, PAC is also or principally maintained up to date by Micha. But take care, every nightlies are not as bug free as CM (or Mokee) and updates come 'only' every 3 or 5 day.
Read about it in PAC thread. I might try it when I'm back from Spain, right now I don't want to fully wipe and reinstall everything (although I could buy 1.2 gb mobile internet traffic for 15€ :)).
But I might update my CM to last version, I am on 0704 and it is not as battery friendly as I am used to with previous builds.

Well don't know... I like cyanogenmod indeed so don't like To change for more or less thè same. I want linuxx And m1cha with me!!!
I install now last nightly no problem at all

Read about it in PAC thread. I might try it when I'm back from Spain, right now I don't want to fully wipe and reinstall everything (although I could buy 1.2 gb mobile internet traffic for 15€ :)).
But I might update my CM to last version, I am on 0704 and it is not as battery friendly as I am used to with previous builds.

i have over 5gb for free :D