[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

schlumpfschlaubi, your nick just fits perfect! :D

I don't get it, you and m1cha complain that even recording without publishing is illegal, and you write all the time that m1cha is wrong because recording without publishing is illegal.
This discussion is so pointless imho.

Reactions: M1cha
OK, if i see another sh!tty post about call recording I'll send u a few friends at home, it doesn't matter if they/I don't where you live but they'll make u say a few times "Call recording is not legal in all countries so I'll stop asking on xiaomi.eu that this get implemented into cyanogenmod" .
If I'll see 2 post about call recording I'll send u some friends , if I'll see more than 2 post I'll send u a lot of friends. Ok?
Stop spamming or go to the pub and drink a beer or a coca cola and talk about this with random people u'll meet.

Reactions: thaimax
"Call recording is not legal in all countries so I'll stop asking on xiaomi.eu that this get implemented into cyanogenmod" .
Just teach your friends to say: "Call recording is not legal in some or majority of countries... " otherwise they might be accused of bullshitting : -)
Other than that I agree there is no reason to have that in CM.
P.S my first post on the topic, no reason to meet your friends.

Reactions: linuxx
But i also would appreciate a misuse-mode like miui. (lock if proximity sensor is covered)
I sent SMS to myself, turned off the screen quickly and waited.
Once received it, I tried hard to press home, menu, back or the screen and nothing happened.
I use pattern lock activated 10 minutes after screen off.
How are you guys doing it?

Tried 17 nightly and it s a nightmare! Audio in audio capsule and speaker in call doesn't work at all!
Useless build . Back to 1407

Plz made a new thread for this and provide sources :)

I need to learn to cherry-pick first because I dont know how to use git or github (and my internet upload speed is quite low) quite yet but I will make new thread and upload sources so dont worry.

I need to learn to cherry-pick first because I dont know how to use git or github (and my internet upload speed is quite low) quite yet but I will make new thread and upload sources so dont worry.
git doesn't need much traffic because only the differences will be uploaded

Same speed as stock kernel so very very fast.
I tried it to see if I get random reboots (had once in a week or so with past builds)

I made GPU overclock to 450 MHz,its set by default and no mods are needed.

https://copy.com/2lOe2SrqzWPxPG0T

If someone could test it out and post some benchmark,prefereably stress test screenshots I will implement it as default.
Very fast, included a detail screenshot of an tutu. But... Visual artifacts/colour mismatches in play store.
9a8y8a7e.jpg

juvy3yva.jpg

gudu4yra.jpg

All artifacts are so far only seen in Play Store. The rest looks fine.
I'm using xposed. No gravity of course. Using the red/black theme.

Phone feeling v fast indeed.

Very fast, included a detail screenshot of an tutu. But... Visual artifacts/colour mismatches in play store.
9a8y8a7e.jpg

juvy3yva.jpg

gudu4yra.jpg

All artifacts are so far only seen in Play Store. The rest looks fine.
I'm using xposed. No gravity of course. Using the red/black theme.

Phone feeling v fast indeed.

To fix play store update it to latest version.