[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

When we get KK based MIUI 6 for Mi2/S, the KK will be obsoleted because of Android L version.

M1cha, Linuxx,

I hope we can count for your support in the future as well in order to enjoy Android L based CM ROM in our mi2/s.

(IMO we never get L based ROM from MIUI for Mi2/s)

Many thanks for your strong support so far and thx a lot in advance!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

When we get KK based MIUI 6 for Mi2/S, the KK will be obsoleted because of Android L version.

M1cha, Linuxx,

I hope we can count for your support in the future as well in order to enjoy Android L based CM ROM in our mi2/s.

(IMO we never get L based ROM from MIUI for Mi2/s)

Many thanks for your strong support so far and thx a lot in advance!

Ofc ull get l-pizzas

Dreams.....4.1 based. F*cking Xiaomi.

There will be a 4.4 update but based on the v5 rom...
Quite a desperate ( or stupid even.. ) move from xiaomi imho...

CM is working absolutely GREAT for me and i'm allready very curious about the next milestone build :)

Hi,

thank you very much for your amazing work.

I have only one issue with the CM11 ROM, and whatever the version I use (M8 and now the nightlies). Some icons disappear from my main screen, after a reboot. This icons are always the same (namely RealCalc, ColorNotes and Courrier International).
I do not know the reason for this.
Any way to help ?

Thanks

Hi,

thank you very much for your amazing work.

I have only one issue with the CM11 ROM, and whatever the version I use (M8 and now the nightlies). Some icons disappear from my main screen, after a reboot. This icons are always the same (namely RealCalc, ColorNotes and Courrier International).
I do not know the reason for this.
Any way to help ?

Thanks
They are from /mnt/asec (for some reason that I ignore, I think some mess from xiaomi) . To have them on the homescreen you have to move them in /data or try another launcher (I use nova launcher and there are no problems)

Last edited:
They are from /mnt/asec (for some reason that I ignore, I think some mess from xiaomi) . To have them on the homescreen you have to move them in sdcard or try another launcher (I use nova launcher and there are no problems)
Asec is the place where apps on "SD" are moved. And this is a trebuchet bug since the cm10 days

Ofc ull get l-pizzas
I think when the time comes M1cha will prepare L based CM ROM as well, just like he prepared the KK based CM ROM! Is it so strange for you??
(Anyway I don't like pizzas because, all pastry food unhealthy!)

I think when the time comes M1cha will prepare L based CM ROM as well, just like he prepared the KK based CM ROM! Is it so strange for you??
(Anyway I don't like pizzas because, all pastry food unhealthy!)

Before official release there's about a month where devs work on merging features without any official build

I'm running the 20140808 build and haven't had a reboot in about 10 days, so it seems pretty stable. *knocks on wood*

Has anyone got the screen cast functionality working?

My TV says it's connected but my phone keeps saying connection. After a few seconds the connection is lost completely...

Has anyone got the screen cast functionality working?

My TV says it's connected but my phone keeps saying connection. After a few seconds the connection is lost completely...

Same here! Unfortunately it is not working in CM11, but it is working perfectly in MIUI (WiFi display)

Last edited:
I've always had a problem with cyano: the GPS. It remains on searching, even with data plan activated (sometimes it took the signal for few seconds) with different navigation apps. I tried to uncomment ntp Europe on gps.conf but it didn't work. I also tried install TopNtp app from Google store but it can't write gps.conf.

Anybody with a solution?
Thanks

Last edited:
How its with "Alarm while off (Like 4.1 miui)" - I see its not working in CM1, but I wasn't able to find out why. Is it not possible with CM11?