[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

@graw2 come on,. just adjusting led-notification-blink-behaviour in settings\display and lights\notification light.

you can adjust blink frequency, duration, color, ...... also per app..

just spend some time and check cm11 possibilities or take a look on settings..

Reactions: graw2
Your right! Perfect! I did not find it first because of misleading Hungarian translation in menu settings. Much more easier to find anything if the menu language is English. Anyway thx a lot!

Reactions: erlkönig
Hi,

so now the proximity wake-up is back in the settings under "Display & Lights" but when I enable it doesn't do anything. I tried to block the device by hand all around the display but I still can wake it up just fine using the power button.

Hi,

so now the proximity wake-up is back in the settings under "Display & Lights" but when I enable it doesn't do anything. I tried to block the device by hand all around the display but I still can wake it up just fine using the power button.
I can confirm!

Guys, I hope we can find solution against Viber call issue. There were no any Viber call issue with the older nightly releases. I used a lot! (and working well with MIUI as well) Thanks in advance!

Hi,

One more here

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Working fine here, it's like misuse, cover the top of your phone with a finger and try
Yes, we know very well how should work from MIUI. The option is there, but it is not working with this release: nightly 20140824

Rotate your phone 180° then lock it (this is the position it has when in pocket) then cover with a finger the proximity sensor, press only one time power button, it won't wake, if u try to press power button again, it will wake up

Hi,

Same for me. Tried everything to cover the phone, but it is still waking up with the proximity sensor covered when pressing the power button. 24/08 Nightly
Hope the problem will be fixed soon.

Rotate your phone 180° then lock it (this is the position it has when in pocket) then cover with a finger the proximity sensor, press only one time power button, it won't wake, if u try to press power button again, it will wake up
Sry, Does not work for me too, mi2 32gb 08/23 build. :(

There is an issue with Google translate app also under cm11. The voice input does not working. If I touch the microphone, this text comes up for all the time: "initialization"

There is an issue with Google translate app also under cm11. The voice input does not working. If I touch the microphone, this text comes up for all the time: "initialization"
Flash another gappa package, maybe voice.apk has some bugs
Btw can u try this for wake up:
Place the phone on a table, press power button, for me (the first time) it doesn't wake up

Flash another gappa package, maybe voice.apk has some bugs
Btw can u try this for wake up:
Place the phone on a table, press power button, for me (the first time) it doesn't wake up
yes ofc. I tried for you several times same as you wrote. My phone woke up by the first press of power button in all case. But I also experienced before that the phone did not wake up by the first press of power button. I had to press again to wake up the phone. I don't know the reason...

Other :
Actually I am using your gapps package from second post. Which gapps fit the best to CM11 nightly? Where no issues with the installed apps.

Last edited:
yes ofc. I tried for you several times same as you wrote. My phone woke up by the first press of power button in all case. But I also experienced before that the phone did not wake up by the first press of power button. I had to press again to wake up the phone. I don't know the reason...

Other :
Actually I am using your gapps package from second post. Which gapps fit the best to CM11 nightly? Where no issues with the installed apps.

Dunno, try small gapps that u find on wiki page
BTW proximity is working for u too :p it blocks wake up only the first time u press the button

Hi,

tried it, but it doesn't work. Wakes up right the first time I touch the power button.

===== OK GUYS =====
Since I've totally lost the overview about the issues reported in this thread I want you to report EVERY single bug on github:
https://github.com/M1cha/android_device_xiaomi_aries/issues
Even if you found a workaround for it - because it should work out of the box.
Also pls check if there is any other related issue reported already.

What's important: if you use xposed - pls disable it and try it again because it can cause problems in some cases.
Also the issue must contain important information like your phone model(mi2(s)(c)), and the exact build version of the rom.

Is encryption working on this rom, I'm trying to encrypt a 32g mi2s and it just goes to the cog Android. After leaving it there overnight, if I press back, unlock screen I can the page where it says do I want to encrypt.

Which I assume means, it's not encrypted

Is encryption working on this rom, I'm trying to encrypt a 32g mi2s and it just goes to the cog Android. After leaving it there overnight, if I press back, unlock screen I can the page where it says do I want to encrypt.

Nope neither encryption and reset from settings

I'll stop trying then, thanks for clearing that up!
It's complicated due to the dualboot setup(even with TDB disabled).

About the camcorder issue: I don't have this issue on a fresh install, maybe old builds messed with camera. I'll try to find the problem - otherwise u have to wipe.

I just pushed a commit to "add back" proxinity wake up, it has some hw request so every device that support it has to "tell" that it's supported
It doesn't work for me too, maybe we have different proximity sensors.
I see you only set "config_proximityCheckOnWake" on this commit, not "config_proximityCheckOnWake" and it will take default value 250. Maybe it can be solved by raising this value as other devices (OPO, Xperia M).