[ROM]Xiaomi Hongmi(Red Rice) - REDMI Unique (MIUI5,Stable 16, 3G on both cards)

Hi, maybe this is a strange request but what does it take to unroot the ROM? I just want to permanently apply some of the changes and remove root after that

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk
Just out of curiosity, why?

Rom is working
Some strange things , but in the and all cleared.
One off the features that i want is on the lock screen the upcoming appointments for the coming week, like dashclock has .
Only it seem impossible to get this on the Redmi.
I have search but did not find a solution

Other strange thing no sound by receiving phone call (mp3/Ogg).
This take place with the own ringtones which were working under the other rom .
The ringtones from miui works also the downloaded chinese onces although i got an download error

Last edited:
hi,
solved the problem of the lock screen, removed the sim lock. :)
Installation was successful, but I can not find the option to add folders for apps.
bug?

Try search Google for Unroot and you will get quite a few links
Heres one http://www.wikihow.com/Unroot-Android
Thanks,

I wish the answer is that simple. I have not found a working method yet but ill keep searching.

.....reading about root detection method make me think this is hard to do. Ill need to disable many other things other than just the su binary.

Last edited:
Is the internal media scanner disabled on purpose? After i scan my sdcard using some other apps, my music is available.

No, delete Music data and rescann your card. Tomorrow OTA with Pin code bug fix

Because i tried to install your old rom TD version from the other thread and it gave me a error

You muss edit updater-script and remove Assert lines. Then change model number in build.prop
Can you teach me how to change the model number in build.prop?
or better in what number should i change it?
The error is: error executing updater binary in zip
Error flashing zip

Last edited:
ro.product.model=2013023
ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.name=2013023
ro.product.device=HM2013023
ro.product.board=2013023

and change to
ro.product.model=2013022
ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.name=2013022
ro.product.device=HM2013022
ro.product.board=2013022

Phone should boot. But you have no signal and Wifi. Open Stable 13 or another TD version , go to system\etc\mddb\ and copy your BASEBAND from TD ROM to my ported ROM. Should working. Or you can download original ROM http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJ2Skyv and test it. This is original ROM without translation (only minor langagues) ,with CN stuff and wo my tweaks and fixed bugs. Dont try another version 4.5.15 is bugy. Payed apps missing after reboot( tested REDMI Stable testers)

ro.product.model=2013023
ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.name=2013023
ro.product.device=HM2013023
ro.product.board=2013023

and change to
ro.product.model=2013022
ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.name=2013022
ro.product.device=HM2013022
ro.product.board=2013022

Phone should boot. But you have no signal and Wifi. Open Stable 13 or another TD version , go to system\etc\mddb\ and copy your BASEBAND from TD ROM to my ported ROM. Should working. Or you can download original ROM http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJ2Skyv and test it. This is original ROM without translation (only minor langagues) ,with CN stuff and wo my tweaks and fixed bugs. Dont try another version 4.5.15 is bugy. Payed apps missing after reboot( tested REDMI Stable testers)
Does it have Google play? btw thanks
mmm. still the same error think gonna try the orginal rom

Last edited: