[ROM]Xiaomi Hongmi(Red Rice) - REDMI Unique (MIUI5,Stable 16, 3G on both cards)

3.0.1 is relased and under testing. Now is tested cca 4 days. When miui weather is fixed and V6 super charger min memory settings changed Rom will be officially released

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi

We have tried porting Kit Kat. But no success. Bootloop. Missing working Kernel with MIUI support.

Last edited:
Yes. Lite versiom will be updated with new Settings menu. I muss test settings.apk and services.jar I think multi language Deskclock is bugy Dont shows more infomation from MIUI weather. Working on solution. Integrating 3G back on both card needs more time. Is no so easy. On my version 2.0.x ported from Binbische hat worked, but many errors reported from unasignet IP from WiFi ...

Integrating 3G back on both card needs more time. Is no so easy. On my version 2.0.x ported from Binbische hat worked, but many errors reported from unasignet IP from WiFi ...

If I remember correctly, 3G switching it did work on old ultimate rom from sta2sz?
For some reason my redmi has weaker signal on SIM1 with frequent switching between H and E. It would be nice to have 3G on SIM2 :-(

I can copy untranslated Deskclock and translated MIUI weather. MIUI weather looks nice, but weather forecast from China is inaccurateinaccurate

Yes 3G on both cards works in Ultimate and Binbische port. I think when you copy from Ultimate Stocksettings.apk can working in my ROM. In settings.apk is dual SIM 3G support integrated, but no switch

New version 3.0.1 is build from sources manualy, 2 weaks works. No copy from others ROM - only boot.img (Init.d support) and Settings.apk with my customization, stocksettings with translation to EN, CZ and SK. I have tried cooking ROM with Android Kitchen, but errors in updater-script. Kitchen works on older updater-script syntax

Last edited:
Here is a release of KitKat for our Redmi but I couldn't get it to download due the shity propaganda.
http://sonykitkatrom.blogspot.com/2014/01/xiaomi-hongmi-44-kitkat-rom.html

If anyone is whilling to try oit just give feedback.

Hmmm, would like to download but if this is genuine then I'd be very surprised given that you're being forced to go through multiple hoops before you can even get near the file. Very frustrating, really f***ks me off! Will wait and see if there's a 'real' release from a less spammy source!

Yes. Only 1 bug MIUI weather not working for now. All langs supported. Its based on newest Stable 15.

I dont known. Currently working on fixing MIUI weather ( this is a stupid Weather forecast, i think better will delete this apps and use other) I can post here 3.0.1 but no 3G on both cards..

I dont known. Currently working on fixing MIUI weather ( this is a stupid Weather forecast, i think better will delete this apps and use other) I can post here 3.0.1 but no 3G on both cards..
I agree there are several better programs with more options
Transparent Weather Clock
Weather & clock widget

I agree there are several better programs with more options
Transparent Weather Clock
Weather & clock widget
Should be nice if also the locksreen could be enabled so the weather , clock and appointments where showing there .
On the Mi2 and 3 this should be working
Then dashclock could be used

If I copy from Ultimate ROM the file "Stocksettings.apk" 3G on both cards works?

For MIUI weather what is the name of the apk, can i copy from Ultimate ROM or other stable release?

Thanks

I updated from official Stable 15 to your 3.0.1 Rom and my Miui weather is working. I can run and update it, and get the weather data on my chinese lockscreen.
I used it on the stable aswell, so maybe you can use that somehow^^

MIUI weather works, but you cant change to new city. Try it.
MIUI Weather Weather.apk and Weatherprovider.apk Both files have 0644 permissions set.
@edyros2003 Not tested. You can test it. Copy Settings.apk , stocksettings.apk ,Stkselection.apk and test.