Stable Chinese 8.2.2.0 Beta

Andrey Zelenin

Members
Sep 2, 2016
It was published and then deleted from Chinese forum. Maybe we should ask someone on this forum to translate and to adopt as every stable firmware version before. I use this 2 days with Gapps and I like it very much.
The file could be iinstalled via TWRP
The link with *.zip is https://yadi.sk/d/n4Fsy6ix3Hk7SM
miui_HMPro_V8.2.2.0.MHQCNDL_6ca0e4903f_6.0.zip

It was published and then deleted from Chinese forum. Maybe we should ask someone on this forum to translate and to adopt as every stable firmware version before. I use this 2 days with Gapps and I like it very much.
The file could be iinstalled via TWRP
The link with *.zip is https://yadi.sk/d/n4Fsy6ix3Hk7SM
miui_HMPro_V8.2.2.0.MHQCNDL_6ca0e4903f_6.0.zip
So it is Chinese version of stable ROM v8.2.2
Which Gspps are you mentioning to? Is it installer version .apk or .zip by flashing via TWRP?
Can you provide it, as well?
Highly appreciated1

Which Gspps are you mentioning to? Is it installer version .apk or .zip by flashing via TWRP?
Can you provide it, as well?
Highly appreciated1
I mean full translation, including dialer and minimal built-in gapps, including contacts, framework, etc (as well as I know them should be 6 or about)
I use this 8.2.2.0 right now and I have installed those gapps from Mi appstore. But I do not have translation of the dialer and settings and menus of installed programs. These would be convenient for people who want to install 8.2.2.0.
Could you help them?

Last edited:
I mean full translation, including dialer and minimal built-in gapps, including contacts, framework, etc (as well as I know them should be 6 or about)
I use this 8.2.2.0 right now and I have installed those gapps from Mi appstore. But I do not have translation of the dialer and settings and menus of installed programs. These would be convenient for people who want to install 8.2.2.0.
Could you help them?
Sorry, translation of what ?
Chinese version Rom comes up with Chinese & English.
So it's good enough to use for those who can use English - that's fairly.
gapps from MiStore is just a installer which helps you automatically install required elementary of Google Services.

There are many languages besides English and Chinese, dear friend. If you can't help or do not want and happy with that please do not worry.

Sorry, translation of what ?
Chinese version Rom comes up with Chinese & English.
So it's good enough to use for those who can use English - that's fairly.
gapps from MiStore is just a installer which helps you automatically install required elementary of Google Services.

There are many languages besides English and Chinese, dear friend. If you can't help or do not want and happy with that please do not worry. In the focus there are built-in Gapps and multilanguage suppport for Chinese Stable firmware but not reasons why someone should not do it :)

Reactions: BigReKasi
There are many languages besides English and Chinese, dear friend. If you can't help or do not want and happy with that please do not worry. In the focus there are built-in Gapps and multilanguage suppport for Chinese Stable firmware but not reasons why someone should not do it :)
What are you talking about>
IF i want other languages e.g: Vietnamese I would flash Miui su/ Miui eu with fully supported.

I was flashed that room via twrp 3.1.0 but didn't boot up the device!!
And what do you suggest? I did the same and have a leasure. I f you interested I can uplad the firmware right here

Attachments

• photo_2017-05-16_22-32-43.jpg
    photo_2017-05-16_22-32-43.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 868
Reactions: stevedat
Maybe is my way faulty!! Which recovery did you use? Previously I was on official chinese fastboot rom 7.5.11!! Maybe I had wrong with wipes!! But if you can and if is allowed, upload the firmware!!

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I am so sorry! I can't upload the firmware right here. I used twrp old version. And even can't remember which. I did Data reset and cleaning dalvik and so on before installing. Now I see you have unlocked bootloader so you can reinstall twrp and then the firmware you like. I will give you new links for my twrp and 8.2.2.0 in 10 mins

Ok mate thanks, btw I did the same wipes, and 2nd time did Format data.
you should the first of all to do data reset and then clean dalvik . after installation you should clean dalvik again. but DO NOT DO data reset again (where you should type YES)

Last edited:
Reactions: GusKo
I can not install the rom, I downloaded the two options you put, I tried the twrp that you uploaded and with which I had, and still can not install it, can you show us the steps you took?

I can not install the rom, I downloaded the two options you put, I tried the twrp that you uploaded and with which I had, and still can not install it, can you show us the steps you took?
I am so sorry but I do not have enough time right now. The firmware is installed in the same way as firmwares which you can download from this site. Absolutely!

• Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img

Yes my friend, and installed both the one on the page of xiaomi and the one on xiaomi.eu, and I had no problems, with which you published is that it does not pass the logo of xiaomi, so I commented if you could Explain how you did it, and of course when you have time

Sorry mate, same thing I did not manage to boot the rom, maybe I don't have same specs mine is 3/64.