TWRP-3.2.3-0927 for Mi 8 Pro (UD) equuleus

Akune Media

Members
Aug 24, 2014
Just found this on miui.com. It works perfectly. I could install EU ROM already.
233537gxu90h89pxwgwcza.jpg.thumb.jpg

Source link from miui.com: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QbEKj6sRHeudjeoiLstAmg extraction code: i2f4
This pan.baidu link is really slow so I upload here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=127243
Credit: LR.Team
Source: http://www.miui.com/thread-18542963-1-1.html

I had similar problem, after 8.11.8 update I couldn t boot to recovery. Now I have bricked my phone. How to flash china fastboot image?

Follow Baidu link on first post.
You'll find a newer TWRP 1102.
I've been able to install it and could solve your problem too.
I had similar problem, after 8.11.8 update I couldn t boot to recovery. Now I have bricked my phone. How to flash china fastboot image?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 UD utilizzando Tapatalk

Follow Baidu link on first post.
You'll find a newer TWRP 1102.
I've been able to install it and could solve your problem too.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 UD utilizzando Tapatalk
Please, can t you post the newer TWRP to some other server, I am unable to download it from baidu. My country isn t on the list of phone prefix and I can t verify my number.

Last edited:
How did you install new update 8.11.8. Did you make factory reset as adviced? And did you install new TWRP before update? What about the root with magisk

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Hello dear. Do we know for Mi8 Pro if this Twrp 3.2.3 -0927 also work with the new 8.11.8 for miui Android 9.0 or not ?? Or for 9.0 it is something else??

Hello, for 8.11.8 thwre is newer version 3.2.3. 1102. To old one you will not be able to boot after update

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

work like a charm.
No Bugs

Dany, could u help with this pls...

I successfully flashed TWRP 1102 recovery, after restart I boot straightaway to TWRP, I reflash the same image again as Recovery, that's fine.
I can boot again to TWRP, it goes on perfectly.
But, once I boot phone normally to the system, it rewrites TWRP and gives me back MI Recovery 3.0 :(

What am I doing wrong?!

I'm using Mi 8 pro Global, with the latest stable ROM Version: V10.0.1.0.OECMIFH (MIUI10) Oreo 8.1
Bootloader unlocked, obviously.

Grazie mille,
Dee.

Last edited:
Does this happens right after you have flashed the Rom?

I successfully flashed TWRP 1102 recovery, after restart I boot straightaway to TWRP, I reflash the same image again as Recovery, that's fine.
But, once I boot phone normally to the system, it rewrites TWRP and gives me back MI Recovery 3.0 :(

What am I doing wrong?!

I'm using Mi 8 pro Global, with the latest stable ROM Version: V10.0.1.0.OECMIFH (MIUI10) Oreo 8.1

Grazie mille,
Dee.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

First I updated ROM to Version: V10.0.1.0.OECMIFH,
Then I unlocked the Bootloader,
Then flashed TWRP...

Tnx.

Okay, I ask because losing twrp after flash is a common issue, seems not to be in your case
First I updated ROM to Version: V10.0.1.0.OECMIFH,
Then I unlocked the Bootloader,
Then flashed TWRP...

Tnx.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

What am I doing wrong?!

Grazie mille,
Dee.
if you flash a global rom and not xiaomi.eu rom is normal .
please flash xiaomi.eu rom

if you flash a global rom and not xiaomi.eu rom is normal .
please flash xiaomi.eu rom

Yes, I flashed global rom, you're right...
However, I fixed my problem with Boot Sign option, TWRP 1102 Italian...

Do u know maybe, is any version of Xposed framework working on Xiaomi.eu ROM ?