New Whatsapp CRASHING on the newest EU-stable ROM (MIUI11) on Mi Mix 3

lp7xx

Members
Jan 23, 2019
Hi,
I didn't find something particularly but my Whatsapp is crashing all the times I'm in the app and receive a new message. Moreover I don't get any notifications of the app.
Is there anyone with the same problem? Or does anyone have an idea how to fix it.
I was on Beta/Weekly-ROM where the issue occured the first time, after that I wiped all data and clean-installed the stable MIUI11 but the problem is still existing.

Please help me :) Thanks

Hi,
I didn't find something particularly but my Whatsapp is crashing all the times I'm in the app and receive a new message. Moreover I don't get any notifications of the app.
Is there anyone with the same problem? Or does anyone have an idea how to fix it.
I was on Beta/Weekly-ROM where the issue occured the first time, after that I wiped all data and clean-installed the stable MIUI11 but the problem is still existing.

Please help me :) Thanks
It happened to me before, i just deleted all the data on WhatsApp and uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it was ok then

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lp7xx
Thanks for your kind help :) Will try that later! I also just read that changing the notification tone to a system default can solve the problem :)