Invalid Wrong network location #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kugumin

Members
Jun 21, 2018
Same issue as this. Somehow administration keep silent about this bug and I haven't got help with this bug. Administration, will this bug get an ATTENTION and GONNA BE FIXED?

P.S. tried many ways to fix it. They all aren't fixing the Network Location issue. By the way, as it was said in previous thread - any other ROM don't have this issue, but EU ROMs are better anyway, so please, I'm asking again... Please, fix this issue :(

P.P.S. Even if there's no problem then why GPS fix takes so much time (10 minutes and it was reported by other users) to lock?

Seems you are only one with this issue.. where do you live? China..? so banned all google services there? then also Google location service doesn't work in China and you need a VPN to get it works..

Seems you are only one with this issue.. where do you live? China..? so banned all google services there? then also Google location service doesn't work in China and you need a VPN to get it works..
I live in Ukraine and my Network Location is wrong as hell how you can see in previous post. Any way to fix it?

there is something wrong with your device, as it works fine for others.. make clean install..

so only one app shows incorrect location and that is MIUI Weather..? what about other weather apps?

so? what is this issue about?
network location works ok on Google maps and other apps..
means no issue

closing this useless discussion..

so? what is this issue about?
network location works ok on Google maps and other apps..
means no issue

closing this useless discussion..
All apps, which are using internet location: Stock weather. Speedtest and many others are showing wrong location

Then I don't see a problem. I get correct location for weather app as well, since it gets GPS location anyway.
Sorry, I was wrong. It's showing location only when phone can connect to satellites. Also it says then that the hex coordinates can't be found. So if I understand it shows wrong network location because of the nearest hex with built-in coordinates which is placed in the another city (aren't they all should have them?). So then, if it works like that, then why any other ROM always showing right network location?

Sorry, I was wrong. It's showing location only when phone can connect to satellites. Also it says then that the hex coordinates can't be found. So if I understand it shows wrong network location because of the nearest hex with built-in coordinates which is placed in the another city (aren't they all should have them?). So then, if it works like that, then why any other ROM always showing right network location?
I don't use other ROMs, so can't tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.