Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Yes miflash multi 7.2.13 at this point. It will install twrp.

I miflashed 7.2.13 and it seemed to be ok in the first boot, after that I restarted the phone and after inserting the sim card I got in bootloop :( Any ideas what to do now?
I reflashed but bootloop remains. Now I miflashed the weekly rom 6.4.21 and will see, but I'm not an optimist.

I'm waiting to see what will happen with 6.4.21 ... first boot takes longer, so no bootloop for now, but it gets interesting when I insert the sim card. Is there any difference which sim slot I use when with only one sim?

Anyone has issues pairing with a Bluetooth speaker on stable 7.3.3.0? I could pair my phone to other phones but I can't scan for my Klipsch KMC3 Bluetooth speaker.

Yes, but nothing worked - I'm still in bootloop and no ROM goes through twrp :

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk
what do you mean it does not go through TWRP, did you miflash or did you go via TWRP ? any error if you go through TWRP ? it takes a while to boot the first time.

Is there some of you have a "Prefer LTE" option lost on 6.5.19 rom?
For me and Indonesia users lost this option on settings.
5a229b9846836d3bdf9bbee6cb09a84b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

what do you mean it does not go through TWRP, did you miflash or did you go via TWRP ? any error if you go through TWRP ? it takes a while to boot the first time.
I miflashed 7.2.13 and it made a boot for the first time, after the first reboot I got bootloop. There is a working TWRP and nothing happens after I wipe davlik&cache _ still in bootloop.
Cannot Install any multi ROM from twrp either, it just restarts and nothing.

Anyone has issues pairing with a Bluetooth speaker on stable 7.3.3.0? I could pair my phone to other phones but I can't scan for my Klipsch KMC3 Bluetooth speaker.

For me, 7.3.3.0 often takes several tries until it finds a Bluetooth headphone for pairing.

Try to install Chinese developer ROM by twrp and please tell us if everything is OK.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Try to install Chinese developer ROM by twrp and please tell us if everything is OK.

Isn't it better to install Gemini china dev or maybe China stable (I found 7.2.4.0 fastboot which was the previous ROM) through fastboot with the same miflash_gemini I used to flash the multi 7.2.13?
Probably the bootloader will be locked again but at least I hope to return the phone in working condition?

Trust me developer ROM by twrp ,you should have root and go back to working phone.

Trust me developer ROM by twrp ,you should have root and go back to working phone.

OK, when I get back home tonight I will try, but as it doesn't install the Xiaomi.eu Roms in twrp I suppose it will not go with the china dev either, or I'm wrong?
Isn't Fastboot the better way to flash_all everything as new?

Yes it does,first let your phone work by installing the dev.chinese ROM,then install the EU.rom.

I miflashed 7.2.13 and it made a boot for the first time, after the first reboot I got bootloop. There is a working TWRP and nothing happens after I wipe davlik&cache _ still in bootloop.
Cannot Install any multi ROM from twrp either, it just restarts and nothing.

can you:

put the zip rom on your mi5 (not the miflash version)
extract twrp.img on your PC, connect your phone in fastboot mode
with flashtool on PC:
fastboot devices
then
boot twrp from PC's fastboot
fastboot boot "twrp.img"
and flash from the one it uploads ?

it could be also that first miflash went wrong with first miflash rom, could you redownload it, try with another cable.

Last edited:
can you:

put the zip rom on your mi5 (not the miflash version)
extract twrp.img on your PC, connect your phone in fastboot mode
with flashtool on PC:
fastboot devices
then
boot twrp from PC's fastboot
fastboot boot "twrp.img"
and flash from the one it uploads ?

it could be also that first miflash went wrong with first miflash rom, could you redownload it, try with another cable.
Same result and the cable is the original one. It looks like a hardware problem to me.

Isn't it better to install Gemini china dev or maybe China stable (I found 7.2.4.0 fastboot which was the previous ROM) through fastboot with the same miflash_gemini I used to flash the multi 7.2.13?
Probably the bootloader will be locked again but at least I hope to return the phone in working condition?

Give it a try.

Does the last stable version 7.3.4 has the Touch Assistant option? I cannot find it

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk