Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

hi, I have successfully installed 6.5.12 version on my Mi5.
I have 2 small bugs which are annoying me:

1. notification reminders from google keep are working randomly. once in a while the notification appears at the right time, but most of the times it won't show at all
2. whatsapp audio received are working flawlessly if my contact records it via whatsapp [keeping the microphone icon pressed while recording]. if he sends me an audio file recorded with 3rd party apps, I can only play it with the capsule speaker. it doesn't work playing with headphones / front speaker

do any of you can reproduce these bugs?
they were present in china developer build also.

I tried installing via miflash and it didnt work, gave me an error so i tried with TWRP..
Are you sure i cant install via TWRP like a normal person?

Thats how i installed all my roms before

EDIT: Now my WiFi doesnt work, neither do the flashlight... f**k ME
Because you need to flash the boot.img of your current ROM. Not another one, from a twrp zip or anything you want.

So I need to format before flashing the zip via twrp? I'm confused :(
I just want my multi language rom

I did all the commands on the TRWP method except " select zip with ROM" because i couldnt find the rom since the device was encrypted
Yes you need to format all your sdcard one time.

I have a problem with latest dev version, when I'm on lte and browsing for more then 10 minutes the phone is getting very hot.
When I do the same thing on Wi-Fi is not heating up.
When I was on 6.4.21 I didn't notice that problem.

FYI:

Since EDL installation mode has been removed, no need to upgrade from stable to developer release in order to unlock the bootloader, because you can unlock the bootloader on official stable release as well as it is allowed by officially (tested on latest 7.3.3.0 release).

Hi,
Is the latest rom the best rom ?
I did install the 6.4.21 Xiaomi.eu rom, but some people said that the new roms aren't good ?
Thank you :)

Last edited:
hi! someone has problems with youtube 60fps videos?
I can't see them, only video in 720,1080p....
I am on xiaomi eu 7.3.3.0 stable

Hi, just received MI5 with 7.3.2 stable. I want to update to xiaomi.eu roms, but i am waiting for unlock. Meanwhile, do you recommend update to 7.3.3? What I need for google services?
Thanks

Is the jerky/slow menu animation already fixed? I have 7.3.3.0 installed and the bug is still visible there.

When I install SuperSU 2.71, my Mi-5 with 7.3.3.0 is vulnerable to 13 Stagefright issues, according to Stagefright Detector. My Nexus 5 with stock Android and SuperSU 2.71 is not vulnerable.

How can I fix this (besides not installing SuperSU at all)? Thanks!

Edit: Hm, even after removing SuperSU and reflashing 7.3.3.0, it is still vulnerable, if internet access is available!?

Edit #2: BTW, what is the current recommended SuperSU version for Mi-5?

Last edited:
If I install xiaomi.eu rom, could I return to official rom if I want? If yes, how? Installing official rom by miflash?

Hello,
is there any problem if I flash multi through miflash over a global stable rom, which is installed by the aliexpress seller (unofficial I suppose)? I have unlocked the bootloader, so I don't see any problem :)

Hello,
is there any problem if I flash multi through miflash over a global stable rom, which is installed by the aliexpress seller (unofficial I suppose)? I have unlocked the bootloader, so I don't see any problem :)
I would do the same, take the miflash version of xiaomi.eu (there are 2 roms 7.2.13 and 6.4.21), then update your xiaomi.eu via update.
I am still with miflashed xiaomi.eu 7.2.13, up and running since > 600h, no reboot ;)

I would do the same, take the miflash version of xiaomi.eu (there are 2 roms 7.2.13 and 6.4.21), then update your xiaomi.eu via update.
I am still with miflashed xiaomi.eu 7.2.13, up and running since > 600h, no reboot ;)
After the MiUnlock showed me Unlocked Successfully I still cannot enter into MiRecovery, does it mean that the bootloader is still locked? When I try to unlock again I get the message No need to unlock this device?
So I suppose it is safe to MiFlash multi 7.2.13 or 6.4.21?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
After the MiUnlock showed me Unlocked Successfully I still cannot enter into MiRecovery, does it mean that the bootloader is still locked? When I try to unlock again I get the message No need to unlock this device?
So I suppose it is safe to MiFlash multi 7.2.13 or 6.4.21?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk
Yes miflash multi 7.2.13 at this point. It will install twrp.

Reactions: Kolio Chervenkov
yes, official site is a must. Often you have similar posts that can fortress your opinion.
the only risk redoing a miflash is the cable quality and your 64 bits miflash stability, that's all.