Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Do you use the right miflah 64bit?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
I haven't used mi flash.I have unlocked bootloader and flashed recovery for update with recovery rom
The mistake is that recovery mode isn' available and i dubt bootloader is really unlocked
If anyone has feedback about flashing this modded firmware with locked bootloader and no brick please reply

Hi Guys I sent the request for unlocking the bootloader... do you know how long does it take to get the permission?
Thanks

Hi Guys I sent the request for unlocking the bootloader... do you know how long does it take to get the permission?
Thanks
You will get the permission within 12-14 days even if you have completely new Mi Account registration (personal experience)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks,
Is there any other way to unlock my device sooner?
Allegedly beta testers, diamond members (and above) , more active users on en.miui.com forum have advantage...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

About 10 to 20 days to get autorization.
The receive request is praticly imediatly and then need to wait the link autorization to unlock (10/20 days)
Sorry bad English

Okok Thanks..
Hope that global will be back soon cause I really can't stand chinese versions and now it's all that I can get

time to make a little donation. Xiaomi.eu does better than xiaomi this is proven now !

Problem with the browser

Code:
Build fingerprint: 'Xiaomi/gemini/gemini:6.0/MRA58K/6.4.21:user/release-keys'
Revision: '0'
ABI: 'arm'
pid: 21190, tid: 21190, name: android.browser  >>> com.android.browser <<<
signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 0 (SI_USER), fault addr 0x4
    r0 00000000  r1 d3f06a60  r2 00000000  r3 ffffffff
    r4 d3346dc0  r5 ffcc3978  r6 d3f06a60  r7 ffcc37bc
    r8 ffcc3978  r9 ffcc37bc  sl d5777f00  fp ffcc36ec
    ip 20000000  sp ffcc36b8  lr db54a515  pc db54a514  cpsr 60030030

backtrace:
    #00 pc 00792514  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #01 pc 00794c09  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #02 pc 00798a57  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #03 pc 0079c48b  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #04 pc 0079e857  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #05 pc 0082bdd3  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #06 pc 006a08a9  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #07 pc 002fc06d  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #08 pc 0030d0df  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #09 pc 0030d6d5  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #10 pc 0030d7a5  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so
    #11 pc 002f00e3  /system/priv-app/Browser/lib/arm/libmiui_chromium.so (Java_com_miui_org_chromium_base_SystemMessageHandler_nativeDoRunLoopOnce+18)
    #12 pc 00a43d9d  /data/dalvik-cache/arm/system@priv-app@Browser@Browser.apk@classes.dex (offset 0x753000)

I've never received a confirmation text message after entering the mobile number into the field on the unlock page. Are you talking about this one taking so long?

I've never received a confirmation text message after entering the mobile number into the field on the unlock page. Are you talking about this one taking so long?
yes, how long did you wait ? on their forum, after 10 days, you must write a complaint to get permission. All took 13 days in my case (11+2)

Not sure. Around two days.
After you received the confirmation code. Did you then enter it on the website? Isn't it somehow bound to a session key?

Not sure. Around two days.
After you received the confirmation code. Did you then enter it on the website? Isn't it somehow bound to a session key?

I put the code on the website and then it said to me that I had to wait..

That's the point. I even don't get a text message. Looks like they have troubles with Austrian numbers. I tried two different network operators.

Thank you. Charge in progress now i see dim charging green lights on. I will keep charging all day and report back what happens.

Edit: Nothing happended, after 3 hours hooking up with charger dim green light gone and upper back side is hot.
Hi,
have you some news?
I had the same problem, while calling it switch off by herself and after it doesn't switch on anymore, even with battery charge, and also mine the rear was very hot.
so send back the phone but now I'm waiting for a new one :-(
So seems there is a manufacturing problem!

I haven't do any request ... I only log into miui unlock with my UID number and paw... but I can not tell other....