Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

As per the above post.
As far as I'm aware all eu roms are based on either Chinese Stable or Beta depending on if you're going stablr/weekly eu rom.

I'm also still using 7.3.4.0 as I get superior battery life and more more free ram than on 7.3.10.0.
I've just installed 7.3.4.0 but I still have the WiFi draining much of the battery. It stays ON constantly no-matter that I have set "Keep WLAN on during sleep" to Never and "Scanning always available" turned Off. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Last edited:
No, the only bug I have is that sometimes the volumes turns automatically on.
This bug appears on 7.3.10 aswell, but on this rom I have more bugs.

I reat about 7.5.4.0 rom with miui 8 features. Interesting..

No, the only bug I have is that sometimes the volumes turns automatically on.
This bug appears on 7.3.10 aswell, but on this rom I have more bugs.

I reat about 7.5.4.0 rom with miui 8 features. Interesting..
No? Have you tested this? Here are my screenshots.
Screenshot_2016-06-20-13-51-01_com.miui.securitycenter.pngScreenshot_2016-06-20-13-51-12_com.miui.securitycenter.pngScreenshot_2016-06-20-13-50-47_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
Here are my screenshots. As per my last post I'm running eu 7.3.4.0 rom. Generally get around 6hr SOT.

a51cb1587ffbcc42017112c9ac46dd95.jpg

880973353385f4d7b6dd70e8cf3edf24.jpg

how to install the ROM on my Mi5? I managed to install the TWRP but then I can not go further. he asks me a password at launch so I click cancel and I arrive on the menu but I'm stuck, can you tell me how?
Before I clicked on 'install' and I chose my ROM but it no longer works
tutoriel exist ?

My bootloader is unlocked

Dear ALL...
could someone help me ... I need the step by step procedure in Italian:

Xiaomi.eu Multilang ROM for Xiaomi Mi5 (Unlocked BL only!)

Make a backup of your data and internal storage before start!

Installation from China ROM Method 1 via MiFlash:
Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for MiFlash
Download MiFlash tool
Reboot into Fastboot (volume down + power)
Unpack zip, select in MiFlash tool with flash_all option
After finished, reboot and you will have installed multilang ROM + TWRP
Done (first reboot takes longer 10-20min)
Thanks to all and sorry but I do a lot of confusion and I would not brik my MI5

I agree to the Mi5 with Mimax but I have exactly the same situation and I can not because there is no ROM MiFlash.

Is there a solution without MiFlash

Last edited:
Hello

I have question how to switch only 2g band on two simcards in MI5. I can switch only one card where is Internet connection but how to do on second sim???

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I've just installed 7.3.4.0 but I still have the WiFi draining much of the battery. It stays ON constantly no-matter that I have set "Keep WLAN on during sleep" to Never and "Scanning always available" turned Off. Does anyone else have the same issue?
Yes I have this issue too on 7.2.13

how to install the ROM on my Mi5? I managed to install the TWRP but then I can not go further. he asks me a password at launch so I click cancel and I arrive on the menu but I'm stuck, can you tell me how?
Before I clicked on 'install' and I chose my ROM but it no longer works
tutoriel exist ?

My bootloader is unlocked
You have to wipe your device through TWRP. It's encrypted right now, wiping it removes encryption.

Yes I have this issue too on 7.2.13

I've concluded this to be only reporting issue. Was not logical that the Screen would use much less battery than the WiFi. After disabling Scanning always available the WiFi battery usage has dropped to 1%.

guys pls answer.
i tried to flash 7.3.4.0 via twrp but it gets an error and nothing happens.do i have to flash edited boot.img with adb ?
or this rom is only for miflash and not twrp.
ty.

guys pls answer.
i tried to flash 7.3.4.0 via twrp but it gets an error and nothing happens.do i have to flash edited boot.img with adb ?
or this rom is only for miflash and not twrp.
ty.

what is currently installed on your device, is it already xiaomi.eu or another rom ?

Today I have noticed that when disconnecting my phone from the charger after 100% charge the phone stays constantly non-stop awake. This is the second time I've noticed this and always after a full charge. The Battery use says it is all used by Android System but WakeLock detector doesn't show any wake lock triggers. Does anyone else has this issue?

I've concluded this to be only reporting issue. Was not logical that the Screen would use much less battery than the WiFi. After disabling Scanning always available the WiFi battery usage has dropped to 1%.
Mine is disabled but wifi still uses 70% of my battery. I barely get through a day even with the device mostly on standby.

Mine is disabled but wifi still uses 70% of my battery. I barely get through a day even with the device mostly on standby.
That is weird. Can you post a screen shot from Battery History details? What if you have your WiFi turned off?

Is anyone having problems with unresponsive home key "tap to go to home screen", unresponsive double tap to wake sometimes and many times failed to read fingerprint?
I'm running 6.6.16 miui 8 by xiaomi.eu...I tested previously a miui 7 rom by miui.gr and I didn't have this problem. Is there a way to adjust responsiveness of home button tap and screen to another (higher) level?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk