Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Teddy0209 said :
On your pc, with the fastboot/adb tools... the command as I said before is "fastboot boot yourtwrp.img" without quote, just replace yourtwrp with the correct file name...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

It works ; thanks. I was afraid of making fatal mistakes. I am reassured.
But I still have not figured out why the 3.1.0-1 has crashed by displaying "twrp 3.0.2-1" when I had never downloaded it.

It's because xiaomi.eu versions come bundled with appropriate TWRP versions and flash them as part of the ROM flashing process. For example, I had TWRP 3.0.2-3, but after flashing xiaomi.eu 8.2.2.0, I got TWRP upgraded to 3.1.0-1 as well.

Reactions: iamme729
It's because xiaomi.eu versions come bundled with appropriate TWRP versions and flash them as part of the ROM flashing process. For example, I had TWRP 3.0.2-3, but after flashing xiaomi.eu 8.2.2.0, I got TWRP upgraded to 3.1.0-1 as well.

Well understood. The twrp did not like when I downgraded the ROM from 8.2.2.0 to 7.5.4.0.

Thank you and teddy0209 for your kind and quick help.

Edit.
I opened the zip of a ROM xiaomi.eu. Indeed it contains a folder "recovery". But his release number is unfortunately not indicated.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I need some help.

I got the MI5 Pro (64Gb), I already unlocked bootloader.
I want to install MIUI EU with Android 7.0,
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.2.2.0.NAACNEB_v8-7.0.zip

So far i understood I need to:
Unlock Bootloader (Already done)
Download ROM to mobile
Install TWRP + boot using fastboot mode (Can I use Flasher Toolkit?)
Start TWRP -> WIPE -> Install ROM -> Wipe CACHE/DALVIK and restart

In that way I'll have the last stable ROM with Android 7.0?
How is the ROM, very good?

Thank you for the patience

Hello guys, I need some help.

I got the MI5 Pro (64Gb), I already unlocked bootloader.
I want to install MIUI EU with Android 7.0,
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.2.2.0.NAACNEB_v8-7.0.zip

So far i understood I need to:
Unlock Bootloader (Already done)
Download ROM to mobile
Install TWRP + boot using fastboot mode (Can I use Flasher Toolkit?)
Start TWRP -> WIPE -> Install ROM -> Wipe CACHE/DALVIK and restart

In that way I'll have the last stable ROM with Android 7.0?
How is the ROM, very good?

Thank you for the patience
Dont ask stupid questions about if the Rom ist good or Not! You install it or not. Or stay with the Global Rom!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi 3S met Tapatalk

Dont ask stupid questions about if the Rom ist good or Not! You install it or not. Or stay with the Global Rom!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi 3S met Tapatalk
Whoa, calm down, man. No need for that, you're not helping anyone at all with that attitude.

@Alessandro Purcineli , the 8.2.2.0 Stable ROM is good, stable enough for daily usage. To be completely honest, though, I have the feeling 8.1.6.0 Stable was, well, a little bit more stable, and you're not really missing anything from not having Nougat. MIUI does a very good job at hiding/disabling most of the cool user-visible features from Nougat.

Whoa, calm down, man. No need for that, you're not helping anyone at all with that attitude.

@Alessandro Purcineli , the 8.2.2.0 Stable ROM is good, stable enough for daily usage. To be completely honest, though, I have the feeling 8.1.6.0 Stable was, well, a little bit more stable, and you're not really missing anything from not having Nougat. MIUI does a very good job at hiding/disabling most of the cool user-visible features from Nougat.
Thank You.
So this ROM above is not Android 7.0? No problem, I think 6.0 will be more than enough.
the process of installing that I wrote above, is it right?

Thank you again.

Just to clarify:
8.2.2.0 Stable has Android Nougat (7.0).
8.1.6.0 Stable has Android Marshmallow (6.0.1, I think).

I'm currently on 8.2.2.0, and generally speaking, it works just fine. I get the feeling that 8.1.6.0 was slightly better, but really, you'll be fine with either.

The sequence you describe above for installing is correct (no idea if you can use Flasher Toolkit, but installing TWRP via fastboot is easy enough).

If there is China Beta version of MIUI 9 next week, will there be a xiaomi.eu version of it, or we'll have to wait for Stable MIUI 9?

If there is China Beta version of MIUI 9 next week, will there be a xiaomi.eu version of it, or we'll have to wait for Stable MIUI 9?
If theres a china version, there will be eu one, nomather what Mi5 will get first Miui9 on 25th this month

Hi, may I know how can I flash eu ROM for my Mi5? im from Global stable 8.2.1.0. can I flash this thru MiFlash? or TWRP? pls need help. thanks!

Well, tested MIUI9, no difference from the previous version, Google Now problems still there, so I switched to Lineage and everything seems to work fine. Missing some nice features like second space, though

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Well, tested MIUI9, no difference from the previous version, Google Now problems still there, so I switched to Lineage and everything seems to work fine. Missing some nice features like second space, though

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
I've tried RR and lineage, but switch back to my xiaomi.eu backups, lineage is awesome, but the gallery apps is a bit disapointing, too slow

Hi everyone, can I check if unlocking bootloader to install still allows you to use Android Pay with NFC payment? Do you have to relock your bootloader using fastboot oem lock or it is alright?

Also for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* HDR+ port, must we root and enable camera2 in build.prop, or is it already enabled in xiaomi.eu rom? Thank you!

Hi everyone, can I check if unlocking bootloader to install still allows you to use Android Pay with NFC payment? Do you have to relock your bootloader using fastboot oem lock or it is alright?

Also for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* HDR+ port, must we root and enable camera2 in build.prop, or is it already enabled in xiaomi.eu rom? Thank you!
i see in my local forums that the camera 2 is not enabled bydefault and only could be enabled by editing build prop