claudio0222

Members
Nov 9, 2018
At the moment of wanting to go to the stable version of miui 11, it rebooted and I stayed on the fastboot screen, the black screen comes out when I want to use miflash or miflashpro, and when I try to use adb I get the following image what is the solution? has a solution? :( thank you very much

If yes , checked true.
Reflash fastboot official rom via miflash to reset the phone.

when I use miflash at the moment of using refresh, the black screen appears with the letters "press any key to shutdown and I can't flash it, it resets fastboot again, and if they have unlocked bootloader

when I use miflash at the moment of using refresh, the black screen appears with the letters "press any key to shutdown and I can't flash it, it resets fastboot again, and if they have unlocked bootloader
change USB output plug and try on another computer.

Do you use AMD CPU? If yes i have the same problem with my main pc and fastboot commands doesn't work. So if you have a old Intel pc you can use it to flash. I solved this with my old i5 notebook.

The same thing happened to me a few months ago, I solved it with something they gave me in this group but I don't remember, ask them to tell you.
@mi8seglobal telegram

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone, I made it work with a PC with intel, I just can't install the stable rom, so I spared a little more but thanks