Xiaomi Router 3 English Firmware

[QUOTE = "hugehole, post: 397638, member: 185380"] Olá Todos

Acabei de comprar um roteador 3c e tenho alguns problemas

Em primeiro lugar, não consegui-lo em inglês, tentou muitas versões de firmware, mas nenhuma delas é inglesa

Também tentando obter VPN ativa não funciona, usei os mesmos dados para conectar com êxito um computador do Windows 10 ao vpn provder e ele funciona, mas isso é como L2TP no roteador é apenas o PPTP e isso não funciona

Eu li que seria melhor piscar o dispositivo para DDWRT, mas isso precisa de um firmware como ponto de partida com o SSH habilitado. Todo o firmware que eu tento aplicar para SSH é marcado no nome do arquivo como para TODOS os roteadores eles têm cerca de 32mb de tamanho se eu tentar aplicar isso, o roteador diz "disco cheio" aqueles que eu posso aplicar são em torno de 7Mb

Qualquer ajuda será apreciada [/ QUOTE]

Good Morning!
Do this procedure that I added to the forum with the padavan system, your router will stay something else!
I use and recommend it for the stability it offers!

OBS: All steps are at your own risk!
Follow as you see the video.

Hello,
Do you guys know how to manage the Wifi Router 3 in bridge mode ? I would like to update firmware but I cannot do it with the Android app.

If you have given your router the right ipadres you can reach it on that adres. For example: main router: 192.168.0.1 second router 192.168.0.2

A

What happened with your router ?
I had successfully flashed both firmwares. The unofficial first then the official.

I get this message with miwifi_r3_firmware_62cf9_2.10.38_INT. Couldn't update. An error occurred or router storage is full.

I get this message. Couldn't update. An error occurred or router storage is full.
I have a router 3C i need the connection type l2tp please tell me what to do?

Last edited:
I get this message with miwifi_r3_firmware_62cf9_2.10.38_INT. Couldn't update. An error occurred or router storage is full.
What can I do?

I want to update because when switching wifi to 40Mhz I cannot access the router anymore and have to reset. I use it as a second router, dhcp off en cable in LAN
would you tell me,how did you swith to 40mhz?i did not find any option to do so.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

would you tell me,how did you swith to 40mhz?i did not find any option to do so.

No option to do that, but why do you want that? I noticed when I change a channel setting wifi is reset, so set wifi name and password every time I change that

No option to do that, but why do you want that? I noticed when I change a channel setting wifi is reset, so set wifi name and password every time I change that
i need that because of 40mgh chnnel bonding support for my phone.

Maybe other devices use a lot of bandwidth, no setting will improve your internet speed with that. Did you test actual speed? For example, by copying a file locally?

Hi guys, I found this link with Mi Router 3 firmware English:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If links die, inbox me for link download