Xiaomi Router 3 English Firmware

Dr.MTR

Members
Sep 21, 2016
Get the english firmware for Router 3 ONLY here !

184013fqc6wdru6uvuawav.png.thumb.jpg

Version: 2.10.25 Stable

Download here:

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zKOzedJRrlbWZBOFdBWEFYS1U/view?usp=sharing

Tested on Router 3 and works without issues !

running this on our router but there seems to be issues with constant drop outs and reconnections with our devices.... did a check to make sure it wasn't devices and went back to latest version of rom(china one) and alls fine then so seems I am only experiencing this on the is english rom :-( anyone else have same issue and if so did you find a fix?

Also the router can't be controlled with Mi WiFi app anymore. It can't get the device info anymore after the TW firmware.

Edit: problem solved after router reboot.

running this on our router but there seems to be issues with constant drop outs and reconnections with our devices.... did a check to make sure it wasn't devices and went back to latest version of rom(china one) and alls fine then so seems I am only experiencing this on the is english rom :-( anyone else have same issue and if so did you find a fix?
Use first english fw in first my post. in that version dont have issues.

Use first english fw in first my post. in that version dont have issues.
I had tried that one but that didn't play nice with the android app... also the firmware seemed to have speed issues as well... Anyway this firmware for me at least was VERY buggy so have gone back to latest chinese version and other than having to use app or google translate in chrome it works great.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Hi There!
I have the english version router. I can access the setup and settings fron my android devices but not from my pc.
When I type 192.168.31.1 it doesn't enter the router.
Any help?

Hi There!
I have the english version router. I can access the setup and settings fron my android devices but not from my pc.
Any help?
So what ip do you have on your computer?

Hi There!
Any help?
You have dinamic ip ? Connection via cable or wiwi? Have ping to router?

Hi There!
Any help?
so did yours come with english installed or did you install it from here?