Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be better that people reporting wrong carrier names could also provide their gsm carrier codes or at least their countries. Because some carriers operate in other countries like Virgin or Vodafone.

Wysłane z MI 2

I'm in the UK.
Not sure how to obtain gsm carrier code. In MIUIStats it shows 'Carrier' as 'Telefonica O2 UK Limited', if that's any help?

MI ONE doesn't have enough /system apps to hold all of the translated apks, so we had to move some there which get installed to /data on load. Theoretically it should work, but I don't have an MI2 to test.

Right, so that causes the problem. Found the missing apps in data/app but i am not able to install them even wit root browser and set to r/w with root privliges

maybe you have a sollution, anyways thank you for clearing things up

Really there is some bad attitudes here on the forum at the minute. We're working for free, we fix one thing then people complain about a host of other things. GET A GRIP!
I'm very very thankful for what you few developers are doing for the world. It's just that we hardly have appreciation sessions apart from product launch where I've read that you even have fans @_@ That's when you truly see how grateful we are
You can choose bigger font.. :)
I'm truly blind! How can I choose a bigger font? Do you mean a complete set of fonts or just the font size by the way?

It would be better that people reporting wrong carrier names could also provide their gsm carrier codes or at least their countries. Because some carriers operate in other countries like Virgin or Vodafone.

Wysłane z MI 2
Mine is U Mobile (when I'm on 3G or enables 3G) but shows Maxis when I'm on 2G (because U Mobile uses Maxis' infrastructure)

"Invalid MIUI Version" instead of the download link in 1st post? Is that something at my end - should I be browsing this from my phone instead of my work computer?

EDIT: Links are back now - must've been your end! ;)

New email FC with hotfix 1
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: View not attached to window manager
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl.findViewLocked(WindowManagerImpl.java:653)
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl.removeViewImmediate(WindowManagerImpl.java:362)
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl$CompatModeWrapper.removeViewImmediate(WindowManagerImpl.java:170)
at android.widget.PopupWindow.dismiss(PopupWindow.java:1286)
at miui.widget.DropDownPopupWindow.access$201(DropDownPopupWindow.java:20)
at miui.widget.DropDownPopupWindow$2.onAnimationEnd(DropDownPopupWindow.java:49)
at android.animation.AnimatorSet$AnimatorSetListener.onAnimationEnd(AnimatorSet.java:765)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.endAnimation(ValueAnimator.java:1018)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.access$400(ValueAnimator.java:51)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator$AnimationHandler.doAnimationFrame(ValueAnimator.java:623)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator$AnimationHandler.run(ValueAnimator.java:639)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:725)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:555)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:524)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:711)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4797)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:804)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:571)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

New email FC with hotfix 1
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: View not attached to window manager
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl.findViewLocked(WindowManagerImpl.java:653)
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl.removeViewImmediate(WindowManagerImpl.java:362)
at android.view.WindowManagerImpl$CompatModeWrapper.removeViewImmediate(WindowManagerImpl.java:170)
at android.widget.PopupWindow.dismiss(PopupWindow.java:1286)
at miui.widget.DropDownPopupWindow.access$201(DropDownPopupWindow.java:20)
at miui.widget.DropDownPopupWindow$2.onAnimationEnd(DropDownPopupWindow.java:49)
at android.animation.AnimatorSet$AnimatorSetListener.onAnimationEnd(AnimatorSet.java:765)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.endAnimation(ValueAnimator.java:1018)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.access$400(ValueAnimator.java:51)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator$AnimationHandler.doAnimationFrame(ValueAnimator.java:623)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator$AnimationHandler.run(ValueAnimator.java:639)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:725)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:555)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:524)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:711)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4797)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:804)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:571)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
when it happened..? how to reproduce that..?

PLEASE HELP ME! I wanted to download the latest version ROM for my phone which is 3.2.22 but the download link is gone. I have boot-looped my phone and need it URGENTLY. I have the Samsung galaxy s i9000. HELP ME.

PLEASE HELP ME! I wanted to download the latest version ROM for my phone which is 3.2.22 but the download link is gone. I have boot-looped my phone and need it URGENTLY. I have the Samsung galaxy s i9000. HELP ME.
you have to wait until goo.im servers are back... sorry, out of our control...

Mine is U Mobile (when I'm on 3G or enables 3G) but shows Maxis when I'm on 2G (because U Mobile uses Maxis' infrastructure)

Umobile susbcriber will be roaming to Maxis network whenever Umobile coverage is weak. Maybe the signal should shown Umobile but with roaming signage. If using Blackberry, there is a small triangle next to carrier name, to show that u currently roaming to other carrier.

All devs, Thank you for all the time you spend for us :)
SMS app is not support right to left writing (I am using English UK rom but write in Hebrew) , can you please look into it?

MI ONE doesn't have enough /system apps to hold all of the translated apks, so we had to move some there which get installed to /data on load. Theoretically it should work, but I don't have an MI2 to test.

Ok solved it, took away all of the translations i don't use off the apk's and pushed them back to system/app, even got some room left now ;-)

Thank you for all your help

I just update to this ROM yesterday and my battery is draining super fast. 50% gone in just 5 hours. Normal usage as before can last up to 24 hours. anyone experiencing my problem? Any way to check what is the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-13-16-40-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-13-16-40-40.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 276
Not yet

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Good news. Native OTA support this upcoming Friday. Just open up the app, and hit "check for updates" and boom (on friday) and you'll start the download of the MIUIAndroid Translated ROM.

Reactions: withoutwings
Status
Not open for further replies.