TEST

Release MIUI V4 New Lockscreen theme [Updated 2.3.18]

Discussion in 'MIUI News' started by MarkHUK, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siddjazz

siddjazz Members

For the Galaxy S? How's the ROM?
  2. MarkHUK

MarkHUK MIUIAndroid.com founder Staff Member

3. tiagalho

tiagalho Members

working on sgs?
  4. djsolidsnake86

djsolidsnake86 Members

5. vatvedt

vatvedt Members

The one that works best for me (DHD) on GB 2.3.9 is v4-lockscreen-new-ENGLISH-ANIM-FIXED.mtz
    The updated one posted a few posts above is buggy for me on GB, 2.3.9. Chinese text and buggy arrow anim, etc.

Thanks though! :)
  6. djsolidsnake86

djsolidsnake86 Members

Updated 2.3.13 what iS?
  7. MarkHUK

8. MarkHUK

New link in OP, fixed a few things in the new 2.3.13 version.
  9. gamerguy80

gamerguy80 Members

does anyone have the v4-lockscreen-new-ENGLISH-ANIM-FIXED.mtz file i tried the link to the download for it and i get an error and the newest updated one in the OP still has the weird animation at bottom and i want to try the v4-lockscreen-new-ENGLISH-ANIM-FIXED.mtz file and see if that will work for me. please and thank you.
  10. MarkHUK

I'll ask pele to make a version without the v4.0 featured animation for charging. Sadly it is a v4.0 theme at the end of the day so dont expect so much for GB.
  11. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Hi, i'll pick you out of the crowd.

Would one prefer the animation removed ? or something similar in place (no guarantee) ?

Regards
  12. gamerguy80

gamerguy80 Members

whichever would be easier for you to do...as mentioned i cant really be picky...the animation is just annoying to look at because its not correct so if it was gone thats ok or if it was replaced with something more pleasing that is also good. :)

ps: i dont think its the charging animation its the arrow part that is messed up....also when i do music controls theres a weird record thing swirling around the screen. im assuming its not lined up to the center of the circle....i have a tmobile g2 wonder if its my resolution of 480x800?
  13. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

uploaded

See OP please, thanks.
    gamerguy80 likes this.
  14. gamerguy80

gamerguy80 Members

wow dude thanks that is perfect and u fixed the record thing too...you are the best thank you for helping us 2.3 GB guys...i really really appreciated..i love miui community. ;)
    Pele likes this.
  15. vatvedt

vatvedt Members

Great work guys, thanks! Haven't testet the newly uploaded yet, but I'm guessing it's about the same as the one I have. Works perfectly except no arrow anim, and no eq-thingie when playing music. :)
    Pele likes this.
  16. Fobius

Fobius Members

Thanks a lot Mark an Pele: really appreciate! Works like a charm on SGS2 2.3.9 :)
  17. dp4u4umi6ev

dp4u4umi6ev Members

Haha i now discovered when i tap the circle 2 times music control apear.Nyce.:)
  18. Ceed

Ceed Members

What's about new ui on the gb rom?
  19. Liran

Liran Members

Works on HTC Desire running MIUI 2.3.9, with the known issues: no equalizer, out-of-place spinning disc animation in lock-screen while playing music.

And one more minor issue that I'd like to bring up: when dragging the circle to either side to unlock the phone, it is currently allowed to move freely inside its surrounding ring. I would limit it to 4 straight lines, leading to either of the 4 unlocking options.

This might be a bit difficult to understand, so I took the liberty of sketching it up in paint, to hopefully clarify things :)

v4.png

BTW, Great job with the forum's new interface, it looks wicked!
  20. kronk

kronk Members

Hi! I still have a Chinese text when it warns me that my battery is low (red text). When charging the battery the text is in English. Thanks for those fixes. It really looks great! Btw: my phone is SGS2, Miui 2.3.16 ICS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site