MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI
I tried to install stable 6922 through twrp and bricked the phone. Anybody knows why?
thanks

Last edited:
Speaking of the new expendable toggle menu, wouldn't it be great if the rest of notifications could behave the same way (specially WhatsApp!), can't this be implemented in the xiaomi.eu ROM?

Same problem here. Widgets don't work correctly (with Nova Launcher) on newest firmware (6.9.22). 'Power Toggles', for example are working only until first screen turnoff, afterwards they don't toggle anymore... ;-) All ok with previous firmware versions.

Edit: Redmi 3 Pro
I have the same problem on my Redmi Note 3 (Hennesy).
The problem is on the original Launcher and the Apex Launcher.

I have the problem with the widgets:
DIGI Clock Widget: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.michalec.SimpleDigiClockWidget
and:
ZaZaRemote: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiqiaa.remote
You can better see, then you install the DIGI Clock Widget and take it on your screen and restart the smartphone ;-)

I like the new Statusbar, but the Widget problem is very bad, so I have downgrade to the previous version.
Please fixed the widget Problem.

Sorry for my bad english.
I can't post dirct links is a spam protection on the board.

DIGI Clock Widget: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.michalec.SimpleDigiClockWidget
and:
You can better see, then you install the DIGI Clock Widget and take it on your screen and restart the smartphone ;-)

I like the new Statusbar, but the Widget problem is very bad, so I have downgrade to the previous version.

Already fixed. Read one of the posts above.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Rakk3r
Redmi 3 pro, I'm unable to share apps across second space, asks for password, when password entered goes back to the second space setting page.
Anyone else got second space issue? Am I looking in wrong place? I used it on last week's rom fine

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

If they did it, they had their reason. Is it so hard to understand?
Yes, it's hard to understand the reason why to break the screen off timer. If you set to turn off you device after 1 minute, will you expect your device will turn off randomly? Or maybe you wish to see SIM status in settings randomly without a possibility to select needed SIM? Much more critical bugs are being ignored by xiaomi from the beginning and I give up in waiting for a solution. Redmi Note 2 my first and last device by xiaomi.

Yes, it's hard to understand the reason why to break the screen off timer. If you set to turn off you device after 1 minute, will you expect your device will turn off randomly? Or maybe you wish to see SIM status in settings randomly without a possibility to select needed SIM? Much more critical bugs are being ignored by xiaomi from the beginning and I give up in waiting for a solution. Redmi Note 2 my first and last device by xiaomi.
1 - I wasn't talking with you.
2 - why the hell are you complaining here, go to the official forum.

sent from my Mi5

Are you sure that issues only exists at eu version of roms. Some bugs are inherited from official roms. Not sure if you really understand that this site isn't official xiaomi site, so declaring that you'll avoid future consumption of xiaomi brands doesn't mean anything here.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy - I've found this in xda, can you include this into xiaomi.eu?

The step will enable fingerprint wakeup while screen off. Only tested with Mi5, though.
Unfortunately, setting lost every reboot.

adb shell
su
echo 1 > /sys/devices/soc/soc\:fpc_fpc1020/enable_wakeup
Hi I've made this stick after reboot. You need SuperSU (tested in 2.78 SR1) and root.

Extract the script from attached zip and put it in /system/su.d and give it appropriate permissions (rwxr-xr-x).

It works good but sometimes fingerprint sensor becomes unresponsive after unlock. This has happened sometimes to me even before this trick. So I think that's worth the stress :)

Attachments

• enable-finger-wakeup.zip
    253 bytes · Views: 218
Reactions: Baszu

and:

I'm stupid, I've forget the Startup (start boot) - Options!
And the widget bug is fixed.
Thank you for the new Miui version. :)

Hi I've made this stick after reboot. You need SuperSU (tested in 2.78 SR1) and root.

Extract the script from attached zip and put it in /system/su.d and give it appropriate permissions (rwxr-xr-x).

It works good but sometimes fingerprint sensor becomes unresponsive after unlock. This has happened sometimes to me even before this trick. So I think that's worth the stress :)

there is no directory /system/su.d
where we must put the file?

Hi,

I want to report one issue (don't know whether this reported before or not):
1. Cannot change locale in additional settings. default is India.
Since I'm not from india, i cannot change the locale to my origin area (Indonesia).
I use redmi note 3 mediatek (latest MIUI 8)
Could the expert can solve this issue, many thanks

Regards,

this was the first time i installed stable version...

but in the stable version for Note Pro, Gallery always stops and i cannot see the photos )))

let's roll back to weekly )))

this was the first time i installed stable version...

but in the stable version for Note Pro, Gallery always stops and i cannot see the photos )))

let's roll back to weekly )))
because you have to make factory reset when going back to stable from weekly.. Stable is always older than weekly..

Alarm clock does not work anymore - since last weeks rom. Does anyone have a clue how I can fix it?
Alarm is not working in silent mode, but it's working in DND and general mode. It's a bug, as previously said.

I also notice that low battery LED and notification started only under 10% battery life.

Reactions: trustkill
Hi there! Which is firmware i must to use for my mi4i? I can not find it here www_androidfilehost_com/?w=files&flid=96564.
Now ia have V8.0.1.0.LXIMIDG (MIUI8) from miui_com, but i really want to try firmware from xiaomi_eu.
Thanks for advice.

Reactions: linkinheroes
Hi everyone. I use a Calendar called Pimlical. When I rotate my phone, the screen does'nt automatically rotate. Is there someone here who has experimented the same issue with Pimlical or with another app ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I saw this "New - Ringtones and system sounds (09-20)" in the changelog but can't find any new ringtones !?

8.0.6 stable for redmi 3s uploaded. Thanks alot Ingbrzy and other developers..

I hope this 8.0.6 is based on the china stable rom which is released today 27 September.. or the beta china stable released 2 days ago.... which one is correct?

Hi there! Which is firmware i must to use for my mi4i? I can not find it here www_androidfilehost_com/?w=files&flid=96564.
Now ia have V8.0.1.0.LXIMIDG (MIUI8) from miui_com, but i really want to try firmware from xiaomi_eu.
Thanks for advice.
I have the same question.
I've already seen xiaomi.eu rom with miui8 for mi4i but it's not available now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.