MIUI 8.2 6.10.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on hydrogen works well. but flash "SR1-SuperSU-v2.78-SR1-20160915123031.zip"
so SIM not detected. why?

Excelent Work !!!

When they go to see the issue of security in the cloned applications. As the pattern and notifications, which may be independent of the main application.
thx.

Please add function block ads
If you have root permissions install adaway, enable all permissions and enable autostart for app. It works without issue on miui. Adaway you can find on f-droid site its safe and legal site for downloading. You don't need to use f-droid app, just scroll down to last version of adaway app and click on "download apk".

Also, in Adaway app, go to preferences and enable background services to automatically update blocking hosts list.

https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.adaway

Edited to give correct source of app.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Documents System App Frozen in MIUI 8 (RN2 and Mipad 1 - as of 161020 releases). Refrozen after each reboot.

On RN2 unfreezing after each reboot gets back some of the old functionality e.g. attach files to emails, print web pages (though less ditectly available than before).

On Mipad 1 unfreezing does not solve any problem and leads to crashing of Documents app if file attachment to email is attempted or if print is attempted from say Chrome app.

RN2 workable but downgrading Mipad 1 to Miui 7 looks best option for now. Have root and TBPro, so assuming fastboot rom install can I safely restore all my user apps and app data afterwards? Will my SDCard data (Videos, downloads etc) be wiped? I assume that the Data in wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache means the System App and User App Data and not the User Data but this is not usually made clear in instructions from knowledgeable users to less knowledgeable... Clarification on this would be much appreciated!

Also Adb fastboot instructions for downgrading rom without wiping all of my SDCard would be welcome and filed for future reference.

I assume that in TB restore I should not restore system app data but only user app data when downgrading rom.

Any tips welcome from more knowledgeable users :=)
No, wiping data, cache, dalvik cache won't remove anything from your internal storage or SD card. Wiping Data will basically perform a factory reset-deleting all the user apps and settings.
There's no need to fastboot flash the earlier Rom. Just download the recovery Rom of the latest MIUI 7 stable version, go to recovery, wipe-1) System, 2)Data, 3)Cache, 4)Dalvik Cache.
Then go to mount section and make sure system partition is unmounted. Then flash the recovery Rom.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Mi5s Plus cannot flash this rom have an error

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1477668391348.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1477668391348.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 414
Im facing notification light issue since 6.10.20 update. The notification light color cant be changed on 3rd apps like whatsapp...im on mi5

I use the Redmi 2 TD and since the update to MIUI 8 from Decuro(latest MIUI 6) i have massive battery problems. Normale use 2 hours ~ 30 %. So not even a day without loading. Do you have a idea? Or would u recommend MIUI 7 for Redmi 2?

If you have root permissions install adaway, enable all permissions and enable autostart for app. It works without issue on miui. Adaway you can find on apkmirror site its safe and legal site for downloading.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
I can't find it

The error message appears that you have installed a rom for "Capricorn" (MI 5s).

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

I install rom for Mi 5s plus then me flash why it show "Capricorn" not "Natrium'

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1477670614874.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1477670614874.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 396
Hi ! there is an archive where I find old kenzo rom? I buy now this device and I want install xiaomi.eu rom
Thanks for your hard job.

Mi 5: since a few builds ago, the notification bar sometimes turns dark.
Also had many launcher crashes, let's see if they come back with this V.

Status
Not open for further replies.