MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a few things and one did the trick! I had an old TWRP to flash the new rom but with that twrp I was stuck in fastboot loop. I installed the latest official twrp just to boot into system and that worked!
Which old twrp you've used?

Yes, really. I tried your idea, but is not working.
If I install the older TWRP twrp-3.4.0-2-grus-redispade.img then I got in fastboot loop and cannot get into twrp to install the rom.
If I install the newer TWRP 3.5.X then I can get out of the fastboot loop, but cannot install the ROM
:)
Do not flash it then, use "fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-2-grus-redispade.img" only. ;)

Redmi note 7 pro
Forme fixed video not play on twiterr and duo
Fix SafetyNet
But after updated miui 12.5 20.12.28/21.1.6/21.1.13 very slowly on restart or opening is too late
Thenkyou xiaomi.eu team

Poco f2 pro still doesn't pass, safety net.
You have to use reuploaded file!
Thanks to the Dev's to pass Safety Net !!
After waiting patiently for weeks to get it fixed without Magisk, finally we got it!

Attachments

• IMG_20210115_123927.jpg
    IMG_20210115_123927.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 217
I did in that way, but I got stuck in fastboot. Just the newer twrp can get out of it.
fastboot flash the latest Official TWRP => Boot to TWRP (if needed, I really don't know...) => Go in "Reboot" menu in TWRP > "Bootloader" => "fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-2-grus-redispade.img" and see if this TWRP is booting or not. :)

If it's not working, I'm running out of idea... :(

The sounds cause freezing .
Anything that plays any sound causes the phone to freeze.

Yep. My Mi9 is totally unusable. I did notice when I did the update, the initial reboot was about 10 seconds, whereas normally it would take around 2-3 minutes. I tried rolling back to 21.1.6 but the ROM ends up booting back into twrp! not sure where to go from here, to be honest.

Mi 9T Pro - problem with sound on the latest firmware. Sound intermittently skips or cuts off. This problem is observed in notifications, keyboard, video. Sometimes there is no sound even with an incoming call.

Mi 9T Pro - problem with sound on the latest firmware. Sound intermittently skips or cuts off. This problem is observed in notifications, keyboard, video. Sometimes there is no sound even with an incoming call.

My Mi 9T Pro had the exact same issue after this update, and the phone almost became almost unusable under all sound related task, so frustrating.
Sound keeps hiccups all the time...

Reactions: dimychman
Mine shows 2800 instead of 4030 since I updated to miui 12.5. But I don't have any problems.

thanks for the reply..i dont have any issues in battery capacity in older verson of miui 12..but IINM, the second update of miui 12.5 show lower battery capacity..

and for the latest update .14 for my mi 9t pro,the battery capacity show the exact 4000mAh..weird..i hope it just a bug

fastboot flash the latest Official TWRP => Boot to TWRP (if needed, I really don't know...) => Go in "Reboot" menu in TWRP > "Bootloader" => "fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-2-grus-redispade.img" and see if this TWRP is booting or not. :)

If it's not working, I'm running out of idea... :(
Now twrp does not ask for password to decode partition. I had run out of ideas...

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
1)What phone (not that it makes much difference)?
2)Try to:
Fastboot flash old twrp
Reboot to twrp
Shut down device (so that the old twrp ~stays).
Then fastboot boot the new twrp
Try to flash the rom as you did
(Note: if you used password/pin (not pattern) it may not work and you'll have to remove it first.)
using redmi note 8 with geoanto555 twrp, i've clean flashed miui 11 but now i can only back to twrp, clean flash miui 12,5 again but still twrp, what can i do except miflash?

Status
Not open for further replies.