Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find v2 for the s3.... Does it says v2 or does it have the same name as before?
And can I install it with cwm the normal way or should I do what was mentioned before about changing something with a text editor?
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

im a little confused about changing the text for one there are two update scripts, also you say change the first few lines but the first two already say the same the next two lines need to be changed to match but do i have to change the 5th and 6th from gt-i9300 to galaxys3

the whole thing I pasted is interpreted as a single line, since in programming the line ends with a ";", but never mind, iBotPeaches did now include the condintion I was warrning people at miui.us and everywhere... finally it's included and finally you can get a JB MIUI on S3

Reactions: cammel
Full wipe, clean instalation of SGS3, FREEZE all phone after receive sms message..again

I'm at work and i cant flash it before 3/4 hours, but i'm impatience...is the 4.1 also available for M1.S or is still ICS
( Thanks in Advance)

I wonder that If I update from Rom 2.11.16 to 2.11.23, will all my data be lost? How can I update without loosing my data? Plz, help me.

Ibotpeaches please could you advise on:
Any idea when you will be releasing JB rom for HTC Sensation XE????????​

All roms uploaded!
  • LT26i was skipped again. Will come back at a later date.
  • Desire Z (vision) will be skipped this week it seems. The developer seems to be MIA.
  • d2att/d2tmo will be out late. Maybe tonight.
  • MULTI will be out tonight.
  • A new JB rom for i9300 was published at the time of release of ICS ROMs.
Poor US :-( again!!! Damn it

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

The md5 checksum from the galaxy s3 rom I downloaded from first post doesn't match with the one posted.. Is my file damaged or maybe the md5 checksum from first post is still the one from the first version of the rom posted earlier today here and it hasn't been updated?
The md5 of the file I downloaded is
81142630c66e67f5337cb578e41d49ed
Can anyone please tell me if it's wrong or not before I flash it?
Thanks a lot!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.