Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried all the links on these pages.. none of them are working.. it starts the download and then hangs in between.. all of them the same.. you try it yourself

That is not MIUIAndroid. That is XDA. That is their ROM. Not ours. How do you expect me to know about that? Stop cluttering this news thread with this crap.

Hey iBotPeaches, I get you're a busy guy and do this in your free time (and I'm very grateful for it) but would you mind taking the time to confirm that the recent HD2 ports you've been releasing are indeed for the HD2 (codename LEO) and not the Nexus (codenamed PASSION)? If it is indeed for the LEO, could you supply the minimum required system partition size after gapps and whether the kernel is Magldr or cLK? As the LEO is not a native Android device this information is necessary in order to flash successfully.

Hey iBotPeaches, I get you're a busy guy and do this in your free time (and I'm very grateful for it) but would you mind taking the time to confirm that the recent HD2 ports you've been releasing are indeed for the HD2 (codename LEO) and not the Nexus (codenamed PASSION)? If it is indeed for the LEO, could you supply the minimum required system partition size after gapps and whether the kernel is Magldr or cLK? As the LEO is not a native Android device this information is necessary in order to flash successfully.

aMAGLdr, in order to hack some things they changed the name but passion = HD2 for the time being.

Chinese pictures here showing how: http://www.miui.com/thread-796262-1-1.html

aMAGLdr, in order to hack some things they changed the name but passion = HD2 for the time being.

Thanks for the bootloader confirmation. So its passion in the build.prop or something? Could you change the description on the uploaded files to Leo to avoid confusion? Finally, could you specify the system partition size so I can start working on getting it flashed on my gfs device? I think it should be 270MB after gapps but I'm not sure :p

Edit: Thanks for the link, great to see NativeSD support! But I'll be using it for cLK with Pheon!x DATA on SD-EXT mod so will have to fiddle a bit...

Edit2: Had a read through the link via google translate, appears you need 215MB before gapps so 270/280 should cover it.

Is Mi-1 already JB? Because I saw last week it listed under JB roms like now, but the build.prop still stated ICS.
Edit: I didn't download this week Mi-1 rom yet, because I'm still at work. That's why I'm asking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.