Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 weeks of bugs and temp fix's and work arounds i bet its no wonder many of us are considering jumping ship over to cm10 and sense based roms, at least until miui get their act together and sort out the damn problem, why is it me venting my frustration on here doesnt anyone else agree that the senior devs and admin need to send our comments where they will be heard...........we can hope fingers crossed.......
was on cm10 for few weeks, this week plan to come back to miui

Sorry for my ignorance. Is the Theme broken on this Version too as some are claiming?

For some yes. The release was only rated 55% stable, but we release ROMs weekly as its a "Development" ROM. If your not comfortable with that. Don't upgrade.

I've pushed d2att, d2tmo, vision. Ace will be delayed.

Installed the latest on maguro after a full wipe, including the themes directory. No issues to report. Everything works.

Why will Miui china not read and take in the input that we give to them, instead of keep releasing new roms per week, STOP and delay new roms until ALL the FIXES and ERRORS HAVE BEEN FIXED, then move forward it woul save so much time and effort keep changing things each time andthen everyone would be slightly happier bunnies (least i would be)........ SO come on MIUI CHINA PLEASE LISTEN and lets get your NEW OPERATING SYSTEM RIGHT.

I think so too.. i've changed back to ParanoidAndroid and it's a HUGE difference in performance.
True, MiUI offers a unique experience, which I love a lot, but comparing it to other roms (other than look & unique apps that MiUI offers) it just feels slow and unfinished. And the slow part is what bothers me most..
The Galaxy Nexus is not the fastest/latest phone around, but should be more than capable to run this rom fast & smooth.

Yes, it's free and 'a work in progress', and I'm not complaining, it's just my opinion (like my fellow poster) that they should take more time to build a stable, well performing release, holding off on all new features etc.
It's gonna make a lot of people happy if they do :)

Well some versions are more stable than others. If you upgrade and find bugs, just wait a week or so.

I was on 2.10.19 until today, as the other versions had little bugs that annoyed me.

Anybody tried to update onto a i9100? Any issues to report?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Where is this 55% stability coming from? I have a Galaxy Nexus, and MIUI is so sluggish, always hogging 700+mb ram leaving little for apps, why is this so terrible?

hmmm cant apply my backuptheme in theme manager
also my imported iconpacks do not apply
just a authorification message and nothing shows up...
anyone else?
full themes are working, but not stuff in the mix theme section...

Where is this 55% stability coming from? I have a Galaxy Nexus, and MIUI is so sluggish, always hogging 700+mb ram leaving little for apps, why is this so terrible?
High Ram is Most likely do to the open launcher format. But high ram doesnt matter in a linux based system.

Were android windows based, all hell would break loose.

55% is the percentage of BETA testers who agreed the release was stable enough. That covers over 21 devices so hard to point that percentage as a right figure per device.

Why is the latest download shows 474MB and when its finshed it shows the file 259MB??? what gives?:confused: oh and p.s,, why is Miui a battery hog? very hi in mb usage over 700mb Ram, should be atleast 400mb, o_O

Oke, so I've been away for some time, now I've installed the Miui Rom again and want to change my theme, and now my phone is asking for a Xaomi account. I've created a account, whitch is pretty sh#tty because its all in chinese. I've activated the account but still can't do anything. Please help me or give me some instructions.

Thnx in advance.

Reactions: TheKing
Oke, so I've been away for some time, now I've installed the Miui Rom again and want to change my theme, and now my phone is asking for a Xaomi account. I've created a account, whitch is pretty sh#tty because its all in chinese. I've activated the account but still can't do anything. Please help me or give me some instructions.

Thnx in advance.
on initial setup you can select English on the menu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.