Status
Not open for further replies.
Root permissions didn't work on my galaxy nexus...So bad update.2.11.9.tried everything.Fixed permissions on cwm,intalled superuser,tried to update su binary,install busybox again but it didn't work.

When will the multilanguage version come?

Will the multi-lang version this time include translated sms and browser app? Last version didn't... :(

When will the multilanguage version come?

Will the multi-lang version this time include translated sms and browser app? Last version didn't... :(
At sunday as usually... hope for bugfree.. depends on yours translator....

Root permissions didn't work on my galaxy nexus...So bad update.2.11.9.tried everything.Fixed permissions on cwm,intalled superuser,tried to update su binary,install busybox again but it didn't work.
No root issue for me... using franco.kernel 268....

Root works fine for me. Also using maguro

I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but voice assist has stopped working since quite some time now...

How do I turn off the error reporting in MIUI? When an error occurs, the phone vibrates then pops up the app-selection screen on how to submit the bug report. I want to turn that off. Thanks!

Installed the latest on maguro after a full wipe, including the themes directory. No issues to report. Everything works.
Hi, does importing theme from SD work? If not, I may well consider another ROM for the time being... but I really love the huge giant icons in MIUI :D

Just updated on my Xiaomi Mi-one. Installed latest update without deleting anything, seems okay so far. Complete themes still work, individual lock screen or icon themes don't. It's a bit annoying but it's a developmental rom and not the end of the world.

HTC EVO 3d.

I have apply update but same thing as like last week. Boot loops.
Then in recovery (4ext) I have reset it factory setting and its boot. And working.
But I need to keep all the data (call log, sms, mms, installed apps, etc)

How to fix this?

Still dont have the Camera app as of last weeks update. Anyone have the camera app? I am on d2att.

HTC one s everything seemsvto be working fine. I'll keep testing but at this moment no problems. Everything in the theme manager is working for me. I've set up a mix of home, icons and even a lock screen with no issues.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Working on Maguro after full wipe. Themes work. 'Mix' themes not working but 'Local' ones do, just pick whatever elements you need from the 'Local' themes (like only Icons) and apply. Working for both pre-installed themes (already in MIUI/theme) and imported ones via Theme app.

HTC EVO 3d.

I have apply update but same thing as like last week. Boot loops.
Then in recovery (4ext) I have reset it factory setting and its boot. And working.
But I need to keep all the data (call log, sms, mms, installed apps, etc)

How to fix this?
If you have factory reset, your stuff will be gone... or am I wrong?

I have a question. Do we have an update package only?(ex: update from 2.11.5 to 2.11.9). Not the full package of the rom? link update package at miui.com?

Working on Maguro after full wipe. Themes work. 'Mix' themes not working but 'Local' ones do, just pick whatever elements you need from the 'Local' themes (like only Icons) and apply. Working for both pre-installed themes (already in MIUI/theme) and imported ones via Theme app.

If you have factory reset, your stuff will be gone... or am I wrong?

yes I know...
If it's working with reset... then the build is ok.
I need to keep data and want to update, is there any way to update with keeping data without bootloop.

HTC One X, international version has same issues as last week. Boots to lock screen, warns about root permissions and then reboots. Thats on latest Franco kernel and no, I didnt try to deny root since a phone without root is like a car without wheels, useless.

it seems Miui is going to s**t, last few builds....o_O
Watch the language :) and yea.. there has been some issues due to preparation for MIUI V5. Hold tight this is a Development ROM, its going to be this way for a little bit longer folks.

When become MIUI JB for Galaxy S3 International, because S3 ATT have JB!!!!
yeah man im waiting as well i have s3 International as well,, Samsung has relesed it for us but Miui hasent got it only some other phs,,,:confused: oh and Key Lime Pie will be out before we get it o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.