Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the language :) and yea.. there has been some issues due to preparation for MIUI V5. Hold tight this is a Development ROM, its going to be this way for a little bit longer folks.

MIUI V5? That just got me so excited! Is that getting released early next year?

Thought it would never come to this but Im starting to dislike MIUI. Starting with the new themes, so I made a xiaomi accoun then temes workes but now it says: retrieving authorization but it doesnt apply mixed themes i.e. icons and lockscreens

Theres more bloatware included which I uninstalled but after reboot they come back.

MIUI is going downhill now

Reactions: Spyr0s and TheKing
No problems for the maguro release here. It's probably the most stable and smooth update I've used yet.

Good work, chaps.

The 4.2 camera app and gallery work too, if you flash the transformation file available on XDA.

Thought it would never come to this but Im starting to dislike MIUI. Starting with the new themes, so I made a xiaomi accoun then temes workes but now it says: retrieving authorization but it doesnt apply mixed themes i.e. icons and lockscreens

Theres more bloatware included which I uninstalled but after reboot they come back.

MIUI is going downhill now
Try using the 'Local' themes instead of the 'Mix' themes. Then de-select everything except whatever you want (icons, etc), then apply.

The 'requesting authorization' thing sometimes doesn't appear... not sure what triggers it... maybe for new themes only?

Guys, why don't create the files as a torrent as they are getting bigger and bigger each week! and will make it easy to download!

Was a little disappointed to see there's no update for the Xperia S this week, but being the flashoholic that I am decided to flash a rom anyway and rolled back to 2.10.12. After a clean install am getting the best battery life I've ever seen on MIUI. Guys I'd highly recommend doing so. Feels like new all over again.

RR

Hi, I am using this upgrade on Xiaomi Mi1S, it shows fine except:
-Not all themes are working but without FC
-No rotating screen on messages.
I've want to ask: Is there any possibility to change the date format on Lockscreen, Previous Rom shows: Day, date Month, this one shows month/date Day. How can change that?

Try using the 'Local' themes instead of the 'Mix' themes. Then de-select everything except whatever you want (icons, etc), then apply.

The 'requesting authorization' thing sometimes doesn't appear... not sure what triggers it... maybe for new themes only?

What about the bloat apps, uninstall them and then returning after a reboot.

I updated to latest version 2.11.9 everything fine for me except Google voice
Anyone know how to fix that issue?

I have no problem with this build..Its the smoothest MIUI i ever seen!(Nexus S). But the free memory is getting lower n lower n lower with each release.. :D
Good job anyways! Thanks!

Guys, why don't create the files as a torrent as they are getting bigger and bigger each week! and will make it easy to download!

We'd have to seed them at like 10kbps and be the time one seeder got 100% he probably wouldn't seed. Thus pointless.

What about the bloat apps, uninstall them and then returning after a reboot.

Your not on our ROM then. We remove those bloat apps, so they don't even appear.
You will have to dhd rom 2.11.9?.
When you are posting?
Thx. ;)

Still no DHD 2.11.9.

Reactions: Fleckyvm3
Your not on our ROM then. We remove those bloat apps, so they don't even appear.

Still no DHD 2.11.9.
Sorry iBootPeaches i can confirm that thise apps are present in OneX rom. You should check your build script.:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sorry iBootPeaches i can confirm that thise apps are present in OneX rom. You should check your build script.:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, figured it out. It seems the HTC One X uses the folder struct of /data/preinstall_apps when all other phone uses /data/media/preinstall_apps

thens whats the point of an english translated if all the chinese cant be removed..i mean...its just there in plain sight...
i love the rom and appreciate the work of the creators, developers, and translators but they are just so oblivious of the users needs and feedback

thens whats the point of an english translated if all the chinese cant be removed..i mean...its just there in plain sight...
i love the rom and appreciate the work of the creators, developers, and translators but they are just so oblivious of the users needs and feedback

lol you have no idea of what we do for free and the amount of time we spend, but please since you can do this better where is this Chinese that none of us devs see but you say is in plain text

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

hi , i came from cyanogen , i did wipe data/factory en dalvic cache , then i install the new rom miuirom , and now im stuck on bootloop. I have htc one x..can someone plz help me.

hi , i came from cyanogen , i did wipe data/factory en dalvic cache , then i install the new rom miuirom , and now im stuck on bootloop. I have htc one x..can someone plz help me.

*get the boot.img file from the previous ROM or any other working ROM zip file*
1. Goto the bootloader > fastboot
2. Flash the boot.img using "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
3. Reboot.
4. Thank me :p

HTC Incredible S MiUi 2.11.9 ::Nevermind if the themes don't work, everything has a fix... sooner or later :) Go MiUi TeaM!

Reactions: rdz2510 and ingbrzy
*get the boot.img file from the previous ROM or any other working ROM zip file*
1. Goto the bootloader > fastboot
2. Flash the boot.img using "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
3. Reboot.
4. Thank me :p

HTC Incredible S MiUi 2.11.9 ::Nevermind if the themes don't work, everything has a fix... sooner or later :) Go MiUi TeaM!

Thank you very mucho , it now works good.

aside the fact that i cannot change any theme it runs much more smooth, eats less ram than before, 1st update since months that really feel the improvements on.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.