Status
Not open for further replies.
I have still problem with actual rom for HTC desire HD (Ace).
Does not work location by mobile and WLAN network in Google maps and other similar apps. Of course location services are enable in system setings. Google maps writes "please enable a My location source..."

I installed miuiandroid_ace_ics-2.11.9 and gapps-ics-20120429-signed.

What can I do? Thanks.

Flash Gapps.

What base rom does the i9300 miui build use? I'm missing miui and want to go back D: lol

HI! I installed the 2.11.9 MIUI for Samsung GT-i9100 and everything is okey but...
WHERE IS THE STOCK GESTURE "FLIP TO SILENCE" IN CALLING??????
thanks for replies!

May not be the place to post this, but I have to ask: isn't an ETA on Jelly Bean upgrade for Xiaomi Mi-1S yet? Thanks.

as a feedback: i9100, MIUI 11.2.9 working. no issues with themes. What I did was:
- start line: miui 2.10.26, control panel 2.10.26, lang package ITA for 2.10.26 (please note: I had a mixed theme applied: black android, plus a couple of others for sms and dialer)
- [from recovery] dalvik cache wipe, rom flashed and system reboot
- reboot in recovery (3 buttons procedure), flashed appropriate control panel and system reboot
- reboot in recovery, flashed appropriate lang package and system reboot.

Everything ok. GApps still in place.
When I opened themes app by the first time I saw a "themes update" (it took 4-5 minutes, it "updated" 39 files), then I tried to change themes (or part of current theme): no issues.

Only prob I have is that I got 2 new apps: Voice Assist and what I guess is a sort of player. Both have chinese text or voice. The rest is ok.

cheers

If they have the same drivers minus radio then, download, open, replace/remove radio with 4G and flash

*bootloader

Sent from my Nexus S

My friend was telling me to wait. However it's surprising how slow development is on the phone. It's a slightly more powerful version of the S3 but less famous. :(

EVO 3d
Still I can't update my Rom.
If I flash update then its boot and can see locksceen then its start boot animation loops.
Any idea to solve this ?

don't really do updates ;-P

ORD's has me jumping from ICS to GB to JB...

When flashing 2.11.9 over 2.11.5 - I only have to wipe cache & dalvik first??

T.I.A

Sorry, but this is very first time for me for MIUI, and I find it's really cool. Anyway, is there MIUI Jelly Bean for Galaxy S3 International GT 9300 ?

Guys. I know themes are broken but for gods sake. There is more to the ROM than Themes.

Developers are aware of the issue, we dont need to see a million replies of the same stuff. We're also working on alternatives for the theme system. All of which takes time to do. Be patient... you get ROM for free.

Thanks,

Mark
Hi Mark,
Big fan! :)

With any phone or ROM, one can (a) make and receive calls, (b) listen to music, (c) watch videos, (d) send messages. With a little bit of effort, users can get to any of the configuration parameters and turn them on or off. What differentiates MIUI from the rest of the ROM world is the user experience, and Themes play a significant part in providing that experience. Looks like MIUI China has gone berserk and stymied the user experience so much that the exodus to other ROMS has begun. It is encouraging to see that alternatives for the Theming system are being worked on. Thanks MIUIAndroid. :)

iBotPeaches & MarkHUK: Thankyou guys for putting HTC Vision back on the list. I know that this is a port that you have posted but I'd like to help with the translations. I would like to see it work for my device now that you guys've shown it some love. Could you direct me on where to start?

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.