Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using SGS3 Playstore won't work on Wifi? Is there any fix for it. I tried the regular fix. Signed out and signed in and cleared the cache but still not working on over wifi after the update.

Not working on Xperia Arc S :( When I wanted to install, it said something like this: "installation aborted, zip file is... etc...". I tried twice. I still use the 2.9.14 now... Any idea?

hi. on my phone previous version installed. How must I do the installation on top of 2.12.14?? I do not want to lose them backed up my programs. please help me.
thanks

hi. on my phone previous version installed. How must I do the installation on top of 2.12.14?? I do not want to lose them backed up my programs. please help me.
thanks
just install... its no wipe.. you will not loose any of your settings or apps... dont worry...

If you have 2.12.14, then you just clear cache, clear dalvik cache, and install 2.12.21 on top of it.

How do I clear dalvik cache? In CWM menu I have only "clear cache" option, but no dalvik cache.

Is there anybody have the same problem, as mine? "Not working on Xperia Arc S :( When I wanted to install, it said something like this: "installation aborted, zip file is... etc...". I tried twice. I still use the 2.9.14 now... Any idea?"

Try to download zip file again, probably you have corrupted file. Or try another sdcard or download on another computer.

I just have a newb question: How do I activate the Reject via SMS feature? The all 4 SMS are here to be customized, but there's no switch to make them appear when I receive any call. Any help please?
bump. Maybe it's a silly question... But I really need it :oops:

Try to download zip file again, probably you have corrupted file. Or try another sdcard or download on another computer.
I tried to download from the original and the mirror link as well, and I tried 2 SD cards. I could set up the previous version without any problem. Maybe I'll check the link later... Thanx for the answer.

Hi Guys.
I've installed on my HD2 and everything works perfectly smooth
only sometimes it freezes and I can't do anything had to take out the battery
And the hard key always on all the time, it glows . any ideas how to disable it

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all

Thanks for this update! I've been using it for a day and I am really glad about it. The only thing I miss is the option for setting the LED blinking frequency. Is it me or this option used to be available?? Congratulations for your work!

Enviado desde mi MI 2

i installed rayman jungle Game . touch function totally stops after starting this game, game menu appears but not functioning.

i heard somewhere other forums that i need to change to other kernel , i installed other kernel but stuck on reboot.

how to solve this issue. Thanks

On my SGS2 the battery drains madly with this update. 25% battery lost overnight, with 3G and Wi-fi turned off and no activity whatsoever on the phone. Before the update I was losing only 1-2% of battery overnight. I'll install BetterBatteryStats to check any wakelock...

Connect my device to PC, choise ON "USB Mass storage"
I can't OFF it! @@
Waiting fix.....

_____Sorry! I bad English_____

On my SGS2 the battery drains madly with this update. 25% battery lost overnight, with 3G and Wi-fi turned off and no activity whatsoever on the phone. Before the update I was losing only 1-2% of battery overnight. I'll install BetterBatteryStats to check any wakelock...

Try wiping cache and battery stats. I lose about 2% overnight (data off and siyah kernel)

anyone have luck with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 link? i tried to install and get a fail error, should i redownload and try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.