Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please tell us why there is no MIUI for Lt26i for last 4-5 weeks ?

It was dropped from AOSP for not getting proper open source support, thus Sony took it back. Sony isn't as fast as AOSP.

Do really hope you continue with Xiaomi phones to update them :) Since MIUI comes from them i would hope you continue with the update of those phones M1 Mi-one plus since its the one i have :)

@iBotPeaches:
Thanks for the link. Glad to see Crespo there. :D
Also glad to see you're still on here :)

miui for lt26i will be ported since its been kicked out by miui team for a month keep an eye on xda fourm :) hopefully we will get it work fine

After the 2.11.23 update my wi-fi signal is weaker then before. Any idea? It's still 2 out 4 :( Normally it was 4 out 4

Why does the theme manager need root permission?

edit: when theme is applied, nothing changes

Finally JB for HD2 :) it's great. i tested on my leo and works fantastic.
only problem with video playback i have. some mp4 & mkv videos that played on 2.11.23 & 2.11.30 now are not playable and other mp4 & mkv playing laggy. i wish this issue fix in next release :)

only problem with video playback i have. some mp4 & mkv videos that played on 2.11.23 & 2.11.30 now are not playable and other mp4 & mkv playing laggy. i wish this issue fix in next release :)

Hi!!
How to install on HD2?
partition?
i tried it, don't boot. problem with kernel

How come the HOX is one of the last ones up?
Is it not popular enough? Are we at the verge of extinction?

I at least would like the HOX to go on, it is one of the latest phones from the mother of android devices.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hi!!
How to install on HD2?
partition?
i tried it, don't boot. problem with kernel
i use cLK 1.5 and 205MB System partition and 10MB Catch
and 4EXT Recovery v2.2.7
first boot may take a long time but next boots are very fast
very smooth rom i have no issue it's work perfectly
only video playback that i sure it will be fixed in next releases

Reactions: hummerh2back
i have ram problem, too much ram take the jb system!

I know you wanted to devices already supported, but I wanted to say I moved from the GNex Toro to the Nexus 4 (mako) and cannot wait for MIUI support. You guys are awesome and this phone just isn't as awesome without MIUIAndroid!

Hallo peoples, i download now "miuiandroid_passion_jb-2.12.7.zip (HTC Touch HD2)" This is first my MIUI ROM, and, Who knows if there is Russian in this ROM?
Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.