Status
Not open for further replies.
[GT9100 / Samsung Galaxy S II] WARNING !! STUCK AT TRIANGLE

Stuck after went into CWM recovery, wiped delvik cache, partitian & then update to 2.12.7. Twice.

Had to manual entry via Volume Up + Power + Home to enter Recovery & update into the old 2.11.30. Worked.

Not sure if just me only.

[GT9100 / Samsung Galaxy S II] WARNING !! STUCK AT TRIANGLE

Stuck after went into CWM recovery, wiped delvik cache, partitian & then update to 2.12.7. Twice.

Had to manual entry via Volume Up + Power + Home to enter Recovery & update into the old 2.11.30. Worked.

Not sure if just me only.

No probs here.

BTW, you CAN remove that nasty triangle ;)

on the official mirror since I handle the main roms anyway!

Hello MarkHUK,

I just wanted to know, can you please guide me to the sites where i can find the Weekly MIUI leaks or test build for the Galaxy Note N7000...??
Bigota.d.miui does not open up in my country...
Very eager to run miui on my Note since the last 6 months and waiting for an official release, but........... :(
I am an experienced flasher and know the risks involved in it, as well as the existing brick-bug, just so if you feel hesitant....... ;)

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards.
Thanks. :)

Hallo peoples, i download now "miuiandroid_passion_jb-2.12.7.zip (HTC Touch HD2)" This is first my MIUI ROM, and, Who knows if there is Russian in this ROM?
Thanks...
miui.su romz.bz russian sites

Отправлено с моего HTC Vision через Tapatalk

I love MIUI Android. I have the HD2 and im enjoying the jellybean edition for our beloved HD. the build runs really smooth. Better than the jellybean roms we have now for it. Thank you iBot Peaches and all of MIUI ANDROID.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been released in MIUI CHINA and MIUI FRANCE. When is it coming here? Next week or this weekend?

Anyone any idea why I lose the sound when calling or someone calls me from upgrading to 2.12.7 and last weeks upadte as well. I have tried full wipe then clean install and just cant hear anything even the ringing when calling. S3..i9300

Anyone any idea why I lose the sound when calling or someone calls me from upgrading to 2.12.7 and last weeks upadte as well. I have tried full wipe then clean install and just cant hear anything even the ringing when calling. S3..i9300
install any of JB baseband/MODEM...

First post?
But gapps for M2 are already included in rom. Did you even try to check on your device if its there?

Anyone else not able to add widgets on sg3 since last weeks jb rom? This week didn't fix the problem.
if you are using APEX/NOVA launcher, convert them to the system app with Titanium Backup..

if you are using APEX/NOVA launcher, convert them to the system app with Titanium Backup..

Thank you for your very quick reply. I am using Apex launcher. I have titanium, but not 100% sure how to convert them to the system app. Are you able to write a short step by step. Thanks. BTW The best ROM ever. I have used atleast 10 different roms, and i always keep coming back to you guys. You ROCK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.