Release 2.2.10 [GB & ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
used miui for the first time on my nexus s i9023.!!!!
it looks stunning.
how can i take the screen shot in miui???
the traditional volume up+power button doesnt work...
and also when in setting i click on data usage settings closes down.
msg displayed is unfortunately setting has stopped..
plzzz fix it

Volume down + menu key will capture a screenshot, you can also enable the Screenshot toggle in the toggle settings :)

I will gladly donate when the SMS application works as it should! This have been bothering me since the day I installed MIUI.

Large conversations (5000+ sms) hangs for several seconds for each action I do within the SMS application.

I will gladly donate when the SMS application works as it should! This have been bothering me since the day I installed MIUI.

Large conversations (5000+ sms) hangs for several seconds for each action I do within the SMS application.

You gotta start deleting at 1500max. Set the setting in the SMS application. Until the application gains support for not displaying all 5000 messages at once, you will always have this problem.

With this update, is it possible to save my photos, downloads etc to the external_sd card??

Thanks guys.

SMS storage is not designed to hold such large qty of data hence the slow read when opening the SMS application.

This is by design.

That has been functionality for quite some time. Is this not working for you? If so, what device?

I have a gt i900 galaxy s2. I have installed the previous ROM and the updated room, but can't seem to save to external sd card on either?

For SMS that is more than 1500, I suggest using 3rd party SMS app such as GOSMS. I have 4800+ SMS on 1 contact (my GF, obviously :p ) and GOSMS works just fine. No stutter no lag whatsoever.

download link sucks! slow download and stopped at 40% i fkin bricked my phone coz of ur stupid roms (UNREADABLE) and now i cant recover! WELL DONE!

hi am i missing something as can't see where to download this -
MIUI ROM 2.2.10 Changelog [ICS]

download link sucks! slow download and stopped at 40% i fkin bricked my phone coz of ur stupid roms (UNREADABLE) and now i cant recover! WELL DONE!

Well your phone can't be bricked from a bad ROM flash. Unless you have some horrible recovery. If you use 4EXT or Clockwork Mod you'll be fine. Another point, you shouldn't of flashed the ROM if it hadn't of downloaded correctly. You should of verified the MD5, if you had any doubt. Thats why they are included.

Once again, if you would of told us what phone you have. We could of provided more detailed instructions. Plug the phone into your computer via USB cable. If you have ADB, then open up a command prompt window and type

Code:
adb reboot recovery

If you don't have adb. Google, "Recovery mode keys for ________ phone", replace the ________ with the name of your phone. Then boot into recovery. Mount the SD card so it pops up on your computer. Then you simply re-download the ROM from the website to the SD card via your computer. Then reflash.

[ICS] = Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3 Android) Desire i must be daft lol as cannot see a link for this :confused:

[ICS] = Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3 Android) Desire i must be daft lol as cannot see a link for this :confused:

There is only ICS for the Nexus S, as it was the only phone with the prefix [ICS]. Once MIUI v4 is stable on the Nexus S, it will be simplier to move it to other devices. Currently they are fighting both MIUI bugs and phone ICS bugs. Once they iron out the MIUI bugs, more phones will see ICS.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

mine sgs2 runing miui 2.2.10 i love it... thanks for miui

Reactions: Pele
Hello all,

We have moved off the free file links. Thanks to Magentium for the direct links and Larkin24 and all the other hosters. We hope to never have to use 3rd party links again.

Drop me a PM, I have the following Pc.

i7 920, @ 3.2ghz.
6gb ddr3
surplus of hdd space, (11-14tb, haven't counted lately).

My ISP Plan = 50mbps down, 3mbps up, 400gb limit.

http://www.shaw.ca/Internet/Broadband-50/

I presently with my roomies, have hit around 150-200gb monthly with netflix, updates, occasional dl's/streaming to offsite.

Roughly, I understand each rom is 100-200mb's, at 200gb approx I can spare, ish. Roughly, I can easily get some headroom for quite alot of dl's, a tad slower then most if multiple @ once, but it'll work.

I can make a "torrent" link for anyone, but if easier, I can setup a virtual machine, remote login for it, and let whomever set it up properly.

Give me a pm, i'll see what I can do. This is temporary, probably 2-3 months I can open up for. My pc is on 24.7, with a restart once every couple of weeks. (Still is stable, works great).

- rmleloup

P.S. I LOVE the miui rom's. Actually for the most part kept my galaxy S1 alive, and shortly soon (can't wait!) Nexus! Miui ICS. :D

hey, I just want to say, THANK YOU for this awesome Rom!! My nexus one looks great!

i7 920, @ 3.2ghz.
6gb ddr3
surplus of hdd space, (11-14tb, haven't counted lately).

My ISP Plan = 50mbps down, 3mbps up, 400gb limit.

Give me a pm, i'll see what I can do. This is temporary, probably 2-3 months I can open up for. My pc is on 24.7, with a restart once every couple of weeks. (Still is stable, works great).

Thanks for the kind offer, but we need to seek permanent solutions. Not to mention a simple reboot or glitch in your network would cease all of our downloads. If your roommates and yourself are using half of your 400gb plan. We would clear through 200gb in 5 hours (assuming your bandwidth could handle the stream).

Thanks again, but this is not the type of solution were are seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.