Release 2.2.10 [GB & ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are doing very good job and have my donation. Hope you will solve hosting problem soon :) .

Thanks for the kind offer, but we need to seek permanent solutions. Not to mention a simple reboot or glitch in your network would cease all of our downloads. If your roommates and yourself are using half of your 400gb plan. We would clear through 200gb in 5 hours (assuming your bandwidth could handle the stream).

Thanks again, but this is not the type of solution were are seeking.

Tru, and I figured as much. :) Wish I could help further. :)

Magentium IT Services is here to help!!!

We are running a Corei7 860 with 16GB RAM, and 2TB Hard Drive Space, on a 100Mbit Up and Down Connection, which will be going up to 500Mbit in the next 6 months. We will continue to host the files for MIUI, even if we end up being the only mirror they have :)

Reactions: Pele and MattD
Is the Mi-One ICS development going to be released soon? Saw Mark's post in Mi-One section that the ROM is still unstable.

Is the Mi-One ICS development going to be released soon? Saw Mark's post in Mi-One section that the ROM is still unstable.

Same i'm afraid, when its stable (more than it is now, i'll happily publish the ROM)

Flashing it is not straight forward either.

download link sucks! slow download and stopped at 40% i fkin bricked my phone coz of ur stupid roms (UNREADABLE) and now i cant recover! WELL DONE!

But why would you try and install a ROM when you know it stopped at 40%???
We all do this at our own risk, dont complain to those who are making a great effort to help YOU and me!
Learn to think before you spak, show some respect.

Hi, I've been having a problem with SMS app in weekly ICS versions. It does not show incoming messages' id when it is in my contact list. Shows only phone numbers. Weird thing is that other SMS apps do the job of showing people's id.

Same i'm afraid, when its stable (more than it is now, i'll happily publish the ROM)

Flashing it is not straight forward either.
Thanks for the reply, MarkHUK. If ICS is not usable, what about the GB translation for Mi-One? My Mi-One is still in transit to reach me but I read some reviews that the English option within the official MIUI rom is somewhat lacking.

Thanks for the reply, MarkHUK. If ICS is not usable, what about the GB translation for Mi-One? My Mi-One is still in transit to reach me but I read some reviews that the English option within the official MIUI rom is somewhat lacking.

Mi-one is kind of in limbo. There is a possibility I could back port it but its too much time and work,

Status
Not open for further replies.