Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask again, but any idea when we'll be seeing an update for the toro? Thank you guys for everything you do!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I upgraded from version 2.9.21 and the battery consumption is very high when I'm using it, in 10 minutes of use it has spent 30% of battery. I had to return to the previous version. Someone're like?

Hi I am so glad to have found this ROM as it is a great one! I have been using it now for the weekend and this is definitely a keeper for me! Have tried many ICS and JB custom roms out there and this is so far the best!

I have one issue and could not find any solution as yet (did a search on this forum). It has to do with changing keyboard on the fly. I am multi-lingual and need from time to time write in different language using different kb layouts but when I tried to tap one of the keyboards in the list it didn't accept my choice. The screen would flicker a bit and it doesn't respond. Does anybody have this issue?

Hi I am so glad to have found this ROM as it is a great one! I have been using it now for the weekend and this is definitely a keeper for me! Have tried many ICS and JB custom roms out there and this is so far the best!

I have one issue and could not find any solution as yet (did a search on this forum). It has to do with changing keyboard on the fly. I am multi-lingual and need from time to time write in different language using different kb layouts but when I tried to tap one of the keyboards in the list it didn't accept my choice. The screen would flicker a bit and it doesn't respond. Does anybody have this issue?

You may use a different keyboard like swiftkey etc. I personally like TouchPal and it let's you change languages easily ;)

You may use a different keyboard like swiftkey etc. I personally like TouchPal and it let's you change languages easily ;)

aren't these roms supposed to include italian lang too? 2.9.29 for galaxy s2 is eng (uk or us) and chinese (4 different langs) only.

what am I missing

I upgraded from version 2.9.21 and the battery consumption is very high when I'm using it, in 10 minutes of use it has spent 30% of battery. I had to return to the previous version. Someone're like?
What phone are you using? For Mr battery life is a lot better with my GNex

Use battery calibration software to calibrate your battery

Use battery calibration software to calibrate your battery

finally got around to updating my cell - thank you!

2012-10-01 13.26.07.png 2012-10-01 13.26.13.png 2012-10-01 13.26.17.png

HTC One X (int'l)

aren't these roms supposed to include italian lang too? 2.9.29 for galaxy s2 is eng (uk or us) and chinese (4 different langs) only.

what am I missing
Friday's release only includes English (and Chinese, of course). The language pack comes the next day and it includes many languages: for 2.9.28/2.9.29, it is here.

hey guys using the one x, i installed android rev hd (did the super wipe thing) and it changed the format from ext whatever it was, to ext4. now installing miui on it, it goes through bootloop. Any suggestions?

hey guys using the one x, i installed android rev hd (did the super wipe thing) and it changed the format from ext whatever it was, to ext4. now installing miui on it, it goes through bootloop. Any suggestions?

Don't do all of that junk. Wipe the system clean on first install. Flash MIUI. Reboot. Do all that extra junk after you have it running clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.