Tested on my evo, alarm works for me

DEVICE: HTC EVO 3D X515 m
Revolutionary S-OFF
ROM: MIUI 2.9.29
HBOOT: 1.49.1107
BASEBAND: 11.77.3504.00U_11.25.3504.06_M
KERNEL: 3.06.16-ge733189htc-kernel@u18000-build-144#1
RECOVERY: 4EXT v1.0.0.5 rc6

It's the 2GB RAM, LTE version of the S3. Sadly there's not much development on the phone yet.

Hmm, something is different. I don't know what but I have much more battery improvement with my HTC One X :) My girlfriend said the same with her Mi-One :)

Messages with smart rotator

Screenshot_2012-10-02-18-26-32.png

ok i'm super noob when it comes to MIUI but i absolutely love it and it's made my MOTO triumph actually enjoyable to use. When i go into my updater it says i have the most current version downloaded and that is 2.4.20. Is that the highest version available for my device?

ok i'm super noob when it comes to MIUI but i absolutely love it and it's made my MOTO triumph actually enjoyable to use. When i go into my updater it says i have the most current version downloaded and that is 2.4.20. Is that the highest version available for my device?

Well we don't have the MOTO triumph, unless thats the Motorola ME865. You must be using a port that doesn't communicate with our OTA service.

Answered countless times, we add in proper English translation, there is only so much a Chinese speaker can do when their understanding of English is not very clear.

We also add in Google services, network location localisation, multiple localisations of graphical elements and much more.
you forget fix simple errors like the guard crashing every time you had to authorize a new root process few releases before jb for crespo ;p

great work bro's
i didn't expect this support to me865 !!
wana ask about jelly bean , any plans to release miui JB based to ME865 edison ?

Hello everyone.

Up to two days ago, I had the galaxy SI and I used MIUI all the time - Great job!!
I've got the Galaxy SIII two days ago and I want it the run with MIUI again.
The problem is that I cant install it properly.
I rooted the phone and I downloaded the ROM to my phone but it gives me an error in the recovery with 'status 7' statement...
I think the problem is that my galaxy SIII is the SGH-T999 from T-Mobile.
Ive tried to find the proper MIUI rom to my model but all the MIUI roms Ive tried to install failed.
Meanwhile I installed an AOKP rom on my phone.
Please if anyone can help me Ill be very glad!!

Thanks.

Hey guys, when i play my music the phone tends to cold boot, i did try a reflash but not a full wipe (dont want to start again)

Is this just me or anyone eles? Btw SG3

Hey guys, when i play my music the phone tends to cold boot, i did try a reflash but not a full wipe (dont want to start again)

Is this just me or anyone eles? Btw SG3
Not sure it's applicable for S3 (I have S2), but I have no issues here. Did you:
Wiped dalvik only
Flashed rom
Rebooted
Flashed any other language pack/mod
In this order?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Then I'm afraid it's at least an "only S3" issue.
Suggest you send a feedback using the appropriate app... When the miui team comes back from their holiday will for sure have a look into your problem

EDIT: I don't know if this can help, but have look here
https://github.com/Bitti09/ma-xml-4.0-german/pull/21

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Hi, there,

Just recently flashed my galaxy s2 i9100 with MIUI 2.9.29. Awesome rom in terms of smoothness, looks and battery life! after testing out the majority of roms available @xda this is a clear winner :) with SensatioN rom coming in @second place. I use it with nova launcher and siyah 4.1.5. Kernel! I would stick with the default launcher, however default launcher lacks gesture shortcuts therefore I am using nova.

There's only one thing(sound) that annoys the hell out of me in MIUI 2.9.29. There is a sound that plays after a call is placed and you decide to end call before the connection happens. How can I remove this sound ? I couldnt find it under settings and even in root folder (system/media/sounds/ui) I couldnt find an .ogg file which sounds the same?

Hi, there,

Just recently flashed my galaxy s2 i9100 with MIUI 2.9.29. Awesome rom in terms of smoothness, looks and battery life! after testing out the majority of roms available @xda this is a clear winner :) with SensatioN rom coming in @second place. I use it with nova launcher and siyah 4.1.5. Kernel! I would stick with the default launcher, however default launcher lacks gesture shortcuts therefore I am using nova.

There's only one thing(sound) that annoys the hell out of me in MIUI 2.9.29. There is a sound that plays after a call is placed and you decide to end call before the connection happens. How can I remove this sound ? I couldnt find it under settings and even in root folder (system/media/sounds/ui) I couldnt find an .ogg file which sounds the same?
guess you don't find the sound because it doesn't exist... At least in MY i9100 powered with 2.9.29!! I tried with 4-5 different call phones, all ended before the connection: no sound, not at all.
Maybe it's theme-related, so try to change it and see if you hear it again: if not, then it's time for you to find a theme without that annoying sound

Status
Not open for further replies.