MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... it seems that you still have an issue with you "shift-key". Did you install magisk ? If not, please try a clean install but backup your data before :)

LOL. shift-key-reboobs. The posts of this guy are a pain in the ass.
FOLLOWING HIS ADVICE I DRILLED A NEW HOLE INTO MY MI 8 TO INSTALL A SD-CARD AND NOW MY DIPPER ISN'T BOOTING ANYMORE. HÄLP - xD

Well it looks like excessive battery drain still persists on this ROM on Mi9. At least I believe I managed to pin it down during the whole day to following:
Google Play services - 9178 wakelocks - looks like a lot!!! Most of them related to location service.
Android system - 7293 wakelocks - seems a lot too. Again most of them related to location service.
I am not sure but it looks like on Android 10 ROMs location service is more aggressive on battery since I did not have this kind of behavior on Android 9ROM and I had much better battery times, or it is just my imagination... Correct me if I am wrong but on each version of Andoid 10 ROMs I have the same behavior. It cannot be coincidence.

View attachment 27972

View attachment 27973
I was having same problems as you:
turn off "high accuracy gps", "Wlan and bluetooth scanning", and if rooted install the Magisk "Universal GMS Doze" module.
I have MI 9T and I also installed this:
which does, I believe, more or less, the same job as "Universal GMS Doze" plus some kernel optimizations.
I don't know if there's something similar for MI 9 too.
I was going nut with 10% - 13% overnight battery drain, now I'm getting 0% - 1% loss and no lags with same settings.
I hope xiaomi.eu team would consider to add this scripts in their roms because it's working like a charm.

Gboard swiping/ gliding is the problem, not *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Tested many times with all different stuff. I even tried your method and deleted gcamm and still reboots when using glide method with Gboard
in my case after uninstalling again my gccamm...it never reboots again...i am using latest gboard

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

I was having same problems as you:
turn off "high accuracy gps", "Wlan and bluetooth scanning", and if rooted install the Magisk "Universal GMS Doze" module.
I have MI 9T and I also installed this:
which does, I believe, more or less, the same job as "Universal GMS Doze" plus some kernel optimizations.
I don't know if there's something similar for MI 9 too.
I was going nut with 10% - 13% overnight battery drain, now I'm getting 0% - 1% loss and no lags with same settings.
I hope xiaomi.eu team would consider to add this scripts in their roms because it's working like a charm.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I will follow it and see what will happen.
I noticed when I switched off location completely amount of wakelocks decreased considerably, so it is definitely this one which is sucking the battery.

Sorry for the late response, mi globe was slow so I couldn't flash earlier..

All good, no crash, magisk 20.2 and oogle cam are flawless.

52c14f3247ca038a12df4f1b15f5f982.jpg

Well done!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

in my case after uninstalling again my gccamm...it never reboots again...i am using latest gboard

Tried this and still getting reboots.

I can replicate it 100% of the time by trying to change the alarm time in the clock app. Always reboots when I click on the round clock to set the time.

I can replicate it 100% of the time by trying to change the alarm time in the clock app. Always reboots when I click on the round clock to set the time.
Same here. I use the button keyboard for set alarm. But Google clock (alarm) don't work for me. I return to use miui clock

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

oh... it seems that you still have an issue with your "shift-key". Did you install magisk ? If not, please try a clean install but backup your data before :)
LOL. shift-key-reboobs. The posts of this guy are a pain in the ass.
FOLLOWING HIS ADVICE I DRILLED A NEW HOLE INTO MY MI 8 TO INSTALL A SD-CARD AND NOW MY DIPPER ISN'T BOOTING ANYMORE. HÄLP - xD
And your hamster doesn't fly either? lol
Humor not sarcasm!
Making fun of someone else's knowledge of English is absolutely tasteless. Most people here do not have English as their first language.
You should also follow the rules of Post #1, especially this one:
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!

as i have said earlier we have different situation..
because in the first place i dont have a reboot issue in my phone..
i just encounter it after installing gccamm...
so when i delete the app to my phone, reboots also was gone...

Making fun of someone else's knowledge of English is absolutely tasteless. Most people here do not have English as their first language.
Please Sir, I don't want to be banned from here.
i promise to try not do that again, it escaped from my damaged brain.
Sorry.

Well, honestly this is one of the most stupid answers I ever got.

I'm not making fun about his knowledge of Englisch. Besides that someone who's posting here, has to post in English and - in doubt - has to learn the language. And there are enough tools out there for a proper translation.

But the knowledge of language is not the point. This is only your nasty assumption or your bad knowledge of English.
It's a question of behavior. The person which we are talking about is permanently spamming this thread with half knowledge and sometimes even dangerous advice for other users. Ignoring the rules. And in this case, writing crap in capitals.

This has nothing to do with knowledge of English. This to assume is tasteless.
You are defending a troll and pointing at the wrong people.

Well, this goes off topic. Sorry devs. It's about the question how to handle trolls.
Normally I'd say ignoring is the best way. But if they are posting dangerous information which might cause bricks for others....

Last edited:
After flashing with all wipes 20.1.4 MI9 for my device I have some troubles:

- It looks like I have RO internal storage, so I can't install or download anything from any source;
- I can't flash any other ROM because I got bootloop and phone loading back into TWRP. Even after wiping everything with TWRP. Maybe the problem also in RO file system.

Can someone help me with this?

Camera App gives me a FC all the time I try to open it. Other camera Apps are working but have issues on image quality.

I have dirty flashed.

Anything else seems to work fine for now.

Camera App gives me a FC all the time I try to open it. Other camera Apps are working but have issues on image quality.

I have dirty flashed.

Anything else seems to work fine for now.
is that camera app you are talking about is gcamm right?
yes happens to me also...
for the meantime i just uninstall it

Patiently waiting for lavender :) Thank you guys for your hard work, and happy new year!
Any clues as to whether, or not, an updated TWRP will be required for this? I currently use Peter Cry's version from XDA, which works flawlessly for encrypted RN7P phones on Android 9.

Any clues as to whether, or not, an updated TWRP will be required for this? I currently use Peter Cry's version from XDA, which works flawlessly for encrypted RN7P phones on Android 9.
Use OrangeFox 10.3 instead.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

- It looks like I have RO internal storage, so I can't install or download anything from any source;
- I can't flash any other ROM because I got bootloop and phone loading back into TWRP. Even after wiping everything with TWRP. Maybe the problem also in RO file system.

My friend I can't help you but I can feel you.
If anyone knows anything about this please help our friend.

On my mi note 10 (20.1.2 by xiaomi.eu) i noticed that min CPU clocks stuck after some days on 1248 and 1324 mhz for little and big cluster. Cpu load is 0-8%. When i reboot, clocks reset to 576 mhz. When i try change min cpu frequency in kernel manager to 300 or 576 mhz, it was reset to 1248 mhz back. Only reboot helps.

before installing any other rom why dont you get your phone first at its original state....i mean its original rom by flashing it using miflash tool...after that you can now use again twrp and installing other rom

I turned off Google location accuracy and my android system battery usage went down by a lot,much better,i think it was this Google setting waking the phone,much better battery m w

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.