MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have a question. In the notification settings for a single app, I can't see anymore the priority setting for the notification. Is it removed?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys I have a question. In the notification settings for a single app, I can't see anymore the priority setting for the notification. Is it removed?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
A long time ago

So your first installation was with previous rom and new twrp ..
You have to follow all the steps as i said with 0623 twrp , you have to format data with 0623 twrp and flash the rom , maybe you miss something , are you sure after format data that you reboot your phone to fastboot and start again ??
I don't know what did you do exactly , i'm sorry but if you follow the steps as i said there is no way to fail ..
I just now followed the exact steps you said and again stuck on MI logo
Did things precisely as you said and the same problem...

Thanks for the update. Any news regarding Mi 10 umi about OK Google?. Still not working in Dutch and when put on English US it is not possible to switch Voice Match on. It is switching of automatically. Any solution for this? Thanks

I just now followed the exact steps you said and again stuck on MI logo
Did things precisely as you said and the same problem...
With three buttons ( vol up , vol down and power ) , hold them , maybe will enter to china mi recovery , if you can perform a wipe from there and then reboot to system , maybe it works or else i can't find a way to avoid miflash and official fastboot rom ..
With my mi 10 never faced such an issue , other people tried also the procedure i told you and never failed not only here but at other forum too ..
Very strange , i think i give up ..

someone from germany here? pls i need help

Please I need help urgently. i have the problem with the internal storage 0mb. do i have to delete my phone every week and do everything again? or is there a trick? it always resets my phone to factory settings...

Yes, there is super as a partition! I hoped that this is /system as its size seems big enough for that to me (approx. 8GB). Now it seems to be confirmed. Thank you, @geoorg
I frequently back my TWRP backups to my PC with the USB cable. Initially this large (8+Gb) would not copy across because it is too large. I used to copy the files across to a folder. But now I copy the (dated) folder across, and the file, being part of the folder, gets copied across. So I now regularly copy the TWRP backups to my PC.

someone from germany here? pls i need help

Bitte ich brauche dringend hilfe. Ich habe das problem mit dem internal storage 0mb. muss ich jetzt bei jedem weekly mein telefon löschen und alles wieder neu machen? oder gibt es einen trick? er resettet mein handy immer auf werkseinstellung...

Please I need help urgently. i have the problem with the internal storage 0mb. do i have to delete my phone every week and do everything again? or is there a trick? it always resets my phone to factory settings...
What phone is it? At what stage does it do the factory reset? Has the memory disappeared (not being recognised)? Are you running out of memory?
I have not heard of this before.

What phone is it? At what stage does it do the factory reset? Has the memory disappeared (not being recognised)? Are you running out of memory?
I have not heard of this before.

i have the the mi 10 pro and twrp internal storage 0mb bug...if im wanna wipe the internal and reboot in recovery...i cant filetransfer the install zip :(

Last edited:
i have the the mi 10 pro and twrp internal storage 0mb bug...if im wanna wipe the internal and reboot in recovery...i cant filetransfer the install zip :(

I suppose you need to flash via USB-OTG - obviously, you have a recovery which can not decrypt internal storage. Put the ROM at a USB Drive, connect it to your device, select this one as storage and then choose the ROM Zip from there.

Reactions: saschaGG
I tried installing this update from 20.10.30 from updater app but the phone rebooted to recovery
Then tried to install it again from recovery, wipe dalvik and cache and deleting the package_cache folder but also rebooted to recovery
Then tried to install it from the usb_otg and wipe dalvik and cache but also rebooted to recovery
My phone is Mi 9T and the recovery is TWRP 3.4.0-0
Any help please?
That's normal...
You must reboot to system by yourself at this state.

Did I reply to you with *false information*?
He's the op of this thread. Everything you say here is a reply to him.

Also why is the "Haptic Feedback" feature not vibrating at all? The only Vibration I get is when I type, and that's from Google Keyboard.
Haptics are working for me (e.g. using fill screen gesture.

And also why so toxic I weren't even arguing with you lol?
What toxic thing did you find here? He just mentioned the facts and told you not to spread misinfo that you don't know for sure.

Just installed it (over previous weekly) on my Mi9TPro but I've discovered a bug. I have set "Default volume control stream: Ringtone".

When no media is playing, pressing the volume buttons controls the Ringtone, as it's supposed to, but touching those three extra dots above volume does nothing.

If media is playing (or default volume control stream is set to Media) touching those dots gets full screen, three streams control volume: Media, Ringtone, Alarm.
Three dot menu only works when default control is set for media or media is playing.
Hope Xiaomi fixes the bug on later build.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Reactions: cris2d2 and Poney70
I don't have SafetyNet certification on my Mi10 ...So I can't use Google Pay :( You don't have a solution ?
Thank you !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-21-01-34-25-381_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-21-01-34-25-381_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_2020-11-21-01-36-00-025_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-21-01-36-00-025_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 217
With three buttons ( vol up , vol down and power ) , hold them , maybe will enter to china mi recovery , if you can perform a wipe from there and then reboot to system , maybe it works or else i can't find a way to avoid miflash and official fastboot rom ..
With my mi 10 never faced such an issue , other people tried also the procedure i told you and never failed not only here but at other forum too ..
Very strange , i think i give up ..
Well I guess I will wait for next update and try again.

Thanks for help.

Poslano sa mog Mi 10 koristeći Tapatalk

I ony get the volume button crash when viewing content horizontally with the buttons on the bottom. It doesnt crash if orientation of the buttons are up. Hope this gets fix and they address it as bug

Three dot menu only works when default control is set for media or media is playing.
Hope Xiaomi fixes the bug on later build.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk
Yep, Xiaomi messed this up big time, but I already found the source of the bug and patched it, along with the silent mode being enabled on boot bug.
Check this sticky, I try to keep it updated:

P.S. I managed to enable the new power menu on Android 10, also an easy patch. In fact, I easily enabled both the new volume panel and the power menu on an old Weekly 20.9.4 for Mi 8 (also Android 10), so it looks like ROM version is not a dealbreaking limitation, just a simple patch.

I don't have SafetyNet certification on my Mi10 ...So I can't use Google Pay :( You don't have a solution ?
Thank you !

Hi you have to install this if your "evaltype is hardware", "playstore not certified" and "cts failed"
  • Magiskhide Props Config
  • Terminal eg termux
Reboot your phone and start the terminal
# su
# props
# type 2 (2 - Force BASIC key attestation)
# confirm with enter
# type y to confirm
# type y to reboot

Depending on your config, there might be another step eg

install magisk, hide magisk and so on
grant root permission to terminal
Delete data, cache from playstore…

Regards kater

Last edited:
I have problems with my Mi9 sometimes when I lock the device the screen flashes in a green color like the finger on the screen, it is a very fast flash, like 1 second and then the AOD appears, after a few times it does that it turns off automatically the AOD. I have that error from the last version.
Try turning off and on the device, doing factory reset, even reinstalling the rom from 0 and the device remains the same.

What could I do to solve the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.