MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello can you add Xiaomi redmi note 9s MIUI 12 episode locked ı wrote from here thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-23-01-08-39-989_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-23-01-08-39-989_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 228
I have problems with my Mi9 sometimes when I lock the device the screen flashes in a green color like the finger on the screen, it is a very fast flash, like 1 second and then the AOD appears, after a few times it does that it turns off automatically the AOD. I have that error from the last version.
Try turning off and on the device, doing factory reset, even reinstalling the rom from 0 and the device remains the same.

What could I do to solve the problem?
Can someone help me?

I have problems with my Mi9 sometimes when I lock the device the screen flashes in a green color like the finger on the screen, it is a very fast flash, like 1 second and then the AOD appears, after a few times it does that it turns off automatically the AOD. I have that error from the last version.
Try turning off and on the device, doing factory reset, even reinstalling the rom from 0 and the device remains the same.

What could I do to solve the problem?
Can someone help me?
If no-one on this thread is able to help you, you could also try on the Mi 9 thread.

Still on 20.8.13 (12.1). Would a dirty flash work with latest 12.3 (RN7 Pro)?
How important is it to you to keep the data on your phone?

How I would approach it would be: If the data is important, then you could, after taking a backup, upgrade in stages. Otherwise, just do a wipe and put in the latest.

Bonjour,

Grâce à ma stupide incompétence, j'ai briqué mon mi 10 ultra.

J'ai la version TWRP-3.4.2b-0623 installée et je ne peux pas copier la rom sur mon téléphone portable. Je vois mon téléphone portable et je peux l'ouvrir sur mon ordinateur Windows 10. La copie ne fonctionne pas. Je ne vois pas la rom sur le téléphone même après le redémarrage. Si j'essaye de créer un dossier, j'obtiens le message: erreur de création de dossier - Le nouveau dossier n'a pas pu être créé à cet emplacement. L'appareil mobile ne répond pas ou a été déconnecté

Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
Welcome!
When you enter TWRP, you must use the same pattern that you use to unlock your phone to decrypt your data. You must have a pattern for your phone, not a password. (Or no password and no pattern.) With the pattern (or no pattern) your phone will be decrypted, and you should have full access to all of the files.

Please note that we only use English in this forum, then more people may be able to help you.

Welcome!
When you enter TWRP, you must use the same pattern that you use to unlock your phone to decrypt your data. You must have a pattern for your phone, not a password. (Or no password and no pattern.) With the pattern (or no pattern) your phone will be decrypted, and you should have full access to all of the files.

Please note that we only use English in this forum, then more people may be able to help you.

I did use same pattern that was suggested on trading shenzhen (which I used the first time that I wanted to unlock my phone) but it doesn't show me the same file system afterward. Video then mentionned that if I don't have ROM installed on my phone I could use a USB cable to copy the ROM on the phone but when I do so it doesn't copy on /sdcard neither on the PC nor the phone.

Another sensible person who does a backup. :)

I hope that you are familar with Fastboot; because you will have to download and use a newer version of TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623 from here. You will have to boot with this recovery, but NOT flash it - fastboot boot [recovery.img]. You will need to input your pattern to decrypt your data (if it's still there!). With this TWRP version you will be able to re-format your data to f2fs, and install the newer ROM. This is if you have not got your backup working again. But you should probably be able to reformat to f2fs and then go to your backup again.
Hopefully this will sort you out.

This method would work for me too? The new trwp can't format me with a lot of errors. I am looking for a solution to close applications. I have a backup.

Reactions: csizikotmi
I did use same pattern that was suggested on trading shenzhen (which I used the first time that I wanted to unlock my phone) but it doesn't show me the same file system afterward.
This is strange, to have a different file system. The probable reason for this happening is that the data has not been decrypted, and is showing random folder names. If this is the case, then you are not putting in the correct pattern to decrypt. (You may have to wait quite a long time before you can enter the pattern.)

Video then mentionned that if I don't have ROM installed on my phone I could use a USB cable to copy the ROM on the phone but when I do so it doesn't copy on /sdcard neither on the PC nor the phone.
In order to connect your phone to your PC, you will need to install the necessary drivers. This Google search will help you find and install the necessary drivers.

This method would work for me too? The new trwp can't format me with a lot of errors. I am looking for a solution to close applications. I have a backup.
What phone do you have, and what are you trying to do, and what is happening, and what software / apps are you using?

What phone do you have, and what are you trying to do, and what is happening, and what software / apps are you using?

Mi 10 umi

I can't see my pictures, gallery is constantly closing without error message. Map, file manager, xiaomi wear.
I tried the previous version of trwp installation and everything you described but it didn't help.

Mi 10 umi

I can't see my pictures, gallery is constantly closing without error message. Map, file manager, xiaomi wear.
I tried the previous version of trwp installation and everything you described but it didn't help.
This has started happening this week, after upgrading from last week's ROM?

Fullscreen Gestures arent working on android 11! you need to download Fluid Gestures or any else app from play store when you wont use fullscreen gestures.
The fullscreen gestures on stock miui launcher working fine Only the pocolauncher wont working.Seems like this pocolauncher fault

This has started happening this week, after upgrading from last week's ROM?
When you upgraded, did you clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (system)/data/system/package_cache folder? This often makes a difference.

When you upgraded, did you clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (system)/data/system/package_cache folder? This often makes a difference.

Yes, but only when I installed it on the old trwp. The new trwp issues error messages.

Attachments

• IMG-20201120-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201120-WA0002.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 271
Yes, but only when I installed it on the old trwp. The new trwp issues error messages.
OK - you have TWRP 3.4.0, so you cannot decrypt, and therefore are getting these errors.

If you are familiar with Fastboot, you will have to download and use a newer version of TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623 from here. You will have to boot with this recovery, but NOT flash it - fastboot boot [recovery.img]. You will need to input your pattern to decrypt your data. You may have to wait before you are able to put in your pattern. You will then be able to clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (system)/data/system/package_cache folder.

OK - you have TWRP 3.4.0, so you cannot decrypt, and therefore are getting these errors.

If you are familiar with Fastboot, you will have to download and use a newer version of TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623 from here. You will have to boot with this recovery, but NOT flash it - fastboot boot [recovery.img]. You will need to input your pattern to decrypt your data. You may have to wait before you are able to put in your pattern. You will then be able to clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (system)/data/system/package_cache folder.

I did it successfully. But the problem was not solved :(

You didn't accept my password trpw TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623 . Finally, I deleted the password in phone and didn't ask for it. Could this be the problem?

You didn't accept my password trpw TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623 . Finally, I deleted the password in phone and didn't ask for it. Could this be the problem?
So long as you can see the folders correctly, clear the caches without errors, and delete the package_cache folder, it should be OK. Beyond that, I am not sure what is causing these issues. If they are still causing you problems, you could go back to last week's ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.