MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XX want to read clipboard

Mi 9T Pro here, everything ok for me except the when i check thru setting > privacy protection > awareness > privacy > protect clipboard the setting to turn off the notify for all are not available at miui 12.5 (A11) compared in miui 12 (A10).

this is the reference that i mean about : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-11-11-12.58344/post-571636

anyone know where to turn off this anoyying notification in this miui 12.5 version?

thank you.

Last edited:
The Quick Snap (video) function does not work on the Mi9T. After enabling the Quick Snap (video) function in the camera settings, only one video is recorded in the background, all recent attempts to record do not give a result. If you turn off and on Quick Snap (video) mode again in the camera settings, only the first video is recorded again. Please fix this. In all firmware versions for Mi9T this bug.

Last edited:
Mi9T. Magisk 21.2 beta. So far no problem. Dual Apps works, Fingerprint Unlock is smooth, Adaway and all root apps OK. Need to restart once after Magisk installed and disable and enable MagiskHide to pass SafetyNet Check

Reactions: Poney70
I could reboot my phone after clean install without bootloop. Battery is faster goes down. But I think because of super wallpaper.
True, I didn't explain myself very well as in previous posts, there is a setting that causes the boot loop, I don't know which.

If I try to reboot just after a clean install everything is fine, but if I set the settings as I like it boot loops after rebooting.

Do you mean super wallpaper may be the thing that causes the boot loop?

Please help . My phone is redmi k20 pro. The last eu rom was stably loaded. I loaded the weekly rom. Now the device remains in twrp. What should I do. The system won't start? The latest twrp version 3.5.0_9-0 is installed. Thanks

Please help . My phone is redmi k20 pro. The last eu rom was stably loaded. I loaded the weekly rom. Now the device remains in twrp. What should I do. The system won't start? The latest twrp version 3.5.0_9-0 is installed. Thanks
if moving from stable to weekly, Do a factory reset from twrp and reboot.
This will keep your internal storage (music, videos, pictures etc)

Last edited:
As written on first page:
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
You will lose all datas (documents, pictures...)

I don't quite understand "The last eu rom was stably loaded", Does it mean your previous ROM was xiaomi.eu Stable? What was your previous ROM version number?

I don't think you have formatted. If you go stable to weekly or other way, you must format, not just wipe dalvik and cache.
TWRP, Wipe menu, advanced, format data. Then reboot system.

Flashing that file will confirm that you have the correct TWRP (3.4.0) in recovery memory.
You will then have to go through the process I described before here in order to reformat data and then install the new ROM, again as described.

i did what you said:
flash that older recovery
than boot into new one
and still black screen

maybe it is someting to do with that i soft brick my phone ealier and i need to use xiaomi flash.
before brick twrp boot with not problem

Has anyone have problem with setting app, i cant open wallpapers and personalization tab. I use 10 umi latest eu beta rom

Hi friends, I was installing xiaomi EU rom update, unfortunately when it was done a clean install, I erased the system, installed the rom, I found error 7, I have rebooted the cell and it turned off, I no longer found in mode recovery or fastboot, what should I do, any ideas ???
There are warnings everywhere that you should only use format data to do a clean flash, now to unbrick your phone you might need to flash stock rom with edl or take ur phone to customer service

Reactions: Johnatanz001
K20 pro all good except Google pay. Tried to set chmod 440, I hid in magisk hide - Didn't help

Hi there,

i already used this weekly Version with my MI 9. Therefore i got these problems:

- Google Pay NFC issue

- No Wifi Connectivity with WPA3 / WPA2 protocol

Cheers, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.