MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

""New - Added icons about currently used permissions on status bar ""
Where I turn off this icon in the top left corner?

Since I installed weekly, I have these advices, not only whatsapp, for example Gmail. How can I stop this?
a43fdd8e5c6ae7775c103801542f60ed.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

I ordered a Mi 9T from amazon, since it will come stock I've to do the following:

1. Unlock bootloader (http://en.miui.com/unlock/)
2. Install TWRP (TWRP_davinci.zip)
3. boot into TWRP
4. advanced wipe
5. format data and wipe cache/dalvik cache
6. install xiaomi.eu_multi_hmk20mi9t_20.3.26_v11-10.zip
7. reboot
8. enjoy

That's all or there is something else I need to do?

format data .. and if you boot into twrp ... wipe system ...
I don't think it's a good idea to wipe system. I would not do it. But maybe flashing for Mi9T is different compared to my Mi9. Anyway, I would try first flashing without wipe system.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Usually you dont have to wipe anything (except wiping caches), format is all you need when switching roms.

We will see… you are right, one step after the other… I will wait for the topic.. Oh after install I am back in twrp :)

Today I could readjust this error after 3697 dirty rom installations and solved it…

We will see… you are right, one step after the other… I will wait for the topic.. Oh after install I am back in twrp :)
Did you do: wipe menu - format data - type in "yes" - copy rom to internal storage - install? If the format isn't done, rom fails to decrypt and goes back to twrp

Since i started with a version 11beta here that's all that i have flashed manually. So i was wondering when the miui12 comes is that going to be just updateable ota from this latest version of beta or do i need to do it manually when it comes?

Hi, how are you doing? I am writing to you because I wanted to know if this is the last beta version that is available for mi9, since I have been waiting for a new weekly version for some weeks but it does not arrive, thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, how are you doing? I am writing to you because I wanted to know if this is the last beta version that is available for mi9, since I have been waiting for a new weekly version for some weeks but it does not arrive, thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
Yes this is the final one until MIUI 12

Reactions: boerofelipe
Since i started with a version 11beta here that's all that i have flashed manually. So i was wondering when the miui12 comes is that going to be just updateable ota from this latest version of beta or do i need to do it manually when it comes?
Hope that we can just update without format anything

Reactions: truelutti
Status
Not open for further replies.