MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for me at the moment I live with two people, my mother and my grandma, who are both at a much higher risk than I am for Coronavirus, so I am unable to leave home
Which is why fishing is actually a good recommendation, assuming you already have supplies and can go somewhere without encountering other people :D

MIUI 11 has an issue with this tasks permission.
The tasks apk I use can't synced due to a permission issue :
None of the apps like davx or open tasks can gain rights to read task.

READ_TASKS: denied
WRITE_TASKS: granted

Reactions: cvzalez
When I take photos not appear all to Google photos app only in miui gallery app.
Is this rom problem?

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite via Tapatalk

When I take photos not appear all to Google photos app only in miui gallery app.
Is this rom problem?

Update:Clear data of Google photos app and now appears all photos and album

Anybody know how to get rid of this icon in status bar? On the top left?

-

I think it indicates that an app is using GPS in the background, but I have Mi fit app which always use GPS, so I want to get rid of the icon, as it is always there.

Attachments

• IMG_20200420_163408.jpg
    IMG_20200420_163408.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 248
Where do you see the news in app vault?

I don't know about him but I see the Polish news when I scroll all the way to the right, the place with the shortcuts, notes, etc, to make it even worse I cannot remove the news from the settings, I can remove everything else to not show except the news, (MI 6)

Anybody know how to get rid of this icon in status bar? On the top left?

-

I think it indicates that an app is using GPS in the background, but I have Mi fit app which always use GPS, so I want to get rid of the icon, as it is always there.

use the search funktion -> "blue icon" it was discussed about 3697 times ...

just installed it phone keep restarting on twrp mode any solution i installed on stable version
You need to "Format Data"...
Changing from "Stable" <-> "Weekly" branch is not recommended without "Format Data" in TWRP. ;)

Reactions: ceyni
You need to "Format Data"...
Changing from "Stable" <-> "Weekly" branch is not recommended without "Format Data" in TWRP. ;)
sorted mate thnk you one more thing now its showing no service i did install modem for turkey but still no service

its showing no service i did install modem for turkey but still no service anyone help >?

Just compatibility things. I heard someone had problems with miui 11 too iam afraid of buying Samsung smarwatch cus of that.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.