MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I updated Instagram app (I have beta version). And now it closes about 10 seconds after I opened it.
Don't know why and it never happened.
I rebooted and it fixed for a while, and then the closing event came back.

Mi note 3

Any thoughts?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yesterday, I updated Instagram app (I have beta version). And now it closes about 10 seconds after I opened it.
Don't know why and it never happened.
I rebooted and it fixed for a while, and then the closing event came back.

Mi note 3

Any thoughts?

I cleared the cache, clear the app data and didn't work. Even after rebooted it.

I have been using this app since the first Miui 12 Xiaomi.eu and it started yesterday these symptoms.

Anyone got the global dark mode fix..

All other previous version appear to be deleted..

The Third party global dark mode is screwed, I have widgets that don't show up in the exception list.. so cant disable it, individually.. and well it looks a complete mess..

Cmon Xiaomi if your going to implement a feature implement it properly..

Anyone got the global dark mode fix..

All other previous version appear to be deleted..

The Third party global dark mode is screwed, I have widgets that don't show up in the exception list.. so cant disable it, individually.. and well it looks a complete mess..

Cmon Xiaomi if your going to implement a feature implement it properly..
Status bar color issue in dark mode should be fixed in next update (20.5.28). ;)

Check this thread => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/dark-mode-wrong-status-bar-color-workarounds.55948/

:)

Reactions: cheetahlm
[QUOTE = "sam_mu_eu, сообщение: 544904, участник: 263229"]
Как батарея на Redmi Note 7? Исправлен абсурдный дренаж? Спасибо!! (Я вернулся к Miui 11)
8968a1fee9d55aa8d7e7f6e09e73d9bc.jpg
0eb0bbefc10c7050804166d875965d77.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk
[/ QUOTE]
С батареей полный порядок!!!

I use the same method for all updates:
- Download ROM
- Reboot Phone entering in TWRP 3.3.1-11
- Install ZIP
- Wipe cache

After this last update i got this problem. Even if i try to install previous ROM version the problem is the same. Stuck a little bit on MIUI logo and then return to TWRP :(

Same problem here, I can't revert to previous versión. 2020/05/21 os unusable for me due to continuous soft reboots on Mi9. Even after factory reset and clearing caches.☹️

Had the same problem, on Mi9 lite, you have to delete the system and you have a clean install, no need to delete internal storage.
After that everything is ok, the battery is great

Had the same problem, on Mi9 lite, you have to delete the system and you have a clean install, no need to delete internal storage.
After that everything is ok, the battery is great
Please never "delete" (wipe) system, you might end up stuck either in bootloop or in the best case scenario in fastboot... Do format data instead

Reactions: Poney70
Please stop posting MIUI China betas here... Those who want it will get it in the same telegram group as you do.
Let's just wait till tomorrow or the day after for the release of the xiaomi.eu rom. Some devices will be updated with 20.5.24, while the others will probably just get 20.5.28.
Ok. Do you know by chance why all these versions were released for MI9 in a few days?

Ok. Do you know by chance why all these versions were released for MI9 in a few days?
It's a daily beta, hence 20.5.27 today (may 27th '20) . Only in some exceptional cases releases for some devices have to be suspended or delayed because of noticeable bugs, for adapting to a new a version or for testing purposes

So if nothing goes wrong, a device gets a new closed beta release every day
This is the case with the mi 9 for now :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PieroAnt
I don't understand why so many write the Note7 has no lags. I like to use full screen gestures, but every time I want to go from app back to home screen, for example, I experience a massive lag on the phone.The control center sometimes has also lags when I swipe down.

Do you have the 3 GB version? Because the miui 12 takes up more ram than the miui 11 and devices with 3 GB of ram are suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.