[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

update CMW 6.0.3.3 ...

recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.3-aries-20130723-signed-CN.zip

possible translate en?

:):)

I have wiui v4EX in system 1 and system 2 CM10.1 but when I want to enter recovery mode remains in the MI white logo and does not advance, I can not get into recovery.
With the app I can switch into system 1 and 2.
If I upgrade to the latest version I can I can fix the problem or worse.
It does not go into recovery mode?

Thank you.

is there a working way too flash this too my phone? i have try for weeks now and it not flashed too the phone.. is a fix on the way?

I have wiui v4EX in system 1 and system 2 CM10.1 but when I want to enter recovery mode remains in the MI white logo and does not advance, I can not get into recovery.
With the app I can switch into system 1 and 2.
If I upgrade to the latest version I can I can fix the problem or worse.
It does not go into recovery mode?

Thank you.

does wiui v4EX have the miui updater app in it. If so you can reflash the CWM zip from it. If not you will have to use fastboot.

is there a working way too flash this too my phone? i have try for weeks now and it not flashed too the phone.. is a fix on the way?

What model do you have and what method are you using to flash?

Reactions: martins66
Device: Xiaomi Mi2s
and i flash is whid the uppdate app on the phone like some one did tell me..

Device: Xiaomi Mi2s
and i flash is whid the uppdate app on the phone like some one did tell me..

after the flash what do you do?

What you should do is not reboot from updater app and power off the phone and reboot to recovery using vol-up+power.

Hi,

One question when you ave MIUI on system 1 and CM10.2 on system 2 and you have enabled the True Dual Boot.
Its possible to have acces to applications installed on MIUI when you are using the CM10.2 parition?!

Thx in advance

Hi,

One question when you ave MIUI on system 1 and CM10.2 on system 2 and you have enabled the True Dual Boot.
Its possible to have acces to applications installed on MIUI when you are using the CM10.2 parition?!

Thx in advance
No, this is two different systems ^_^

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

with updater don't work anymore. I have the same problem yesterday and the solution is rename to update.zip and flash from recovery stock (the stock is updated to 2.0.1)

m1cha an update for cm 10.2?

EDIt i don't wont move my postcount lol however i need to reply to grondim. I know this version working fine but i only ask if his update to native cwm for cm10.2

m1cha an update for cm 10.2?

What are you asking for? A new version of CWM for cm-10.2? That is not needed. This version works just fine...

EDIT:Nice so i wont post for a while just to enjoy this 420 post :D

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Look here guys !!!
xqzo.jpg
;)

I'm quite new, recently bought a mi2s and I love it. Firstly thanks for the clockworkmod.
I enabled truedualboot and flashed wiui and Marvin. However is it possible too acces all installed apps from both systems? I have to install my apps individually on both roms and this swallows storage. Thanks

Edit: the question was asked before but though my question is it possible to access the apps from both systems somehow?

Sent from my MI 2S

Technically it's possible to share apps between both systems yes.(but not data that could cause FC's) Good idea.
I'll do some tests when I have time.
That would be great.
About data FC, I think its from system apps data. So can user apps be shared with data with both partitions but not the system apps data?

Maybe u're right. I thought about versions databases but maybe the apps do fully handle this by themselve.

Maybe u're right. I thought about versions databases but maybe the apps do fully handle this by themselve.
So if this can be done then dual booting will be much more fun.
Thanks

Yes, flash in recovery. Start phone holding volume up and flash cwm zip

Sent from my MI 2S