[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Thank you so much for updates on CWM.

Thanks to you and your Mi2 developments would not change my Mi2 by any other mobile.

I would not change my Mi2 for Mi3

Very good and great work

Thnx :)

Reactions: wietje91 and M1cha
Great work, M1cha
A little bug: LED look like doesn't work :(

I found a Easter Egg, on main menu, and put cursor on first item, and then press UP DOWN UP DOWN UP, it will become rainbow mode XD

Last edited:
Great work, M1cha

I found a Easter Egg, on main menu, and put cursor on first item, and then press UP DOWN UP DOWN UP, it will become rainbow mode XD
It's a cwm feature

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Great work, M1cha

CWM doesn't support charging led's

The reason for that is that this version used xiaomi's stock kernel where the LED is controlled by the kernel.
The new driver is controlled by userspace so you can configure colors and blinking speed in CM11 settings.

Reactions: steely.wing
Hello, M1cha!
We have some problems with CWM:
1)update error status 7 on some ROM's flash (for example LEWA OS and...) - only lastest CWM 6.0.4.7.
2)CWM 6.0.3.2 (wipe all data) don't wipe this folder (data/media/preinstall), but Ivan CWM wipe it. It's error.
Can you help?

Hello, M1cha!
We have some problems with CWM:
1)update error status 7 on some ROM's flash (for example LEWA OS and...) - only lastest CWM 6.0.4.7.
2)CWM 6.0.3.2 (wipe all data) don't wipe this folder (data/media/preinstall), but Ivan CWM wipe it. It's error.
Can you help?
1) dump /tmp/recovery.log but probably it's a ROM problem
2) old CWM versions aren't supported

i installed it 2 weeks ago and lately noticed that after true dual boot in system 1 i am using miui and in system2 other custom . i am unable to access mobile internet in system1 ???? :(

i installed it 2 weeks ago and lately noticed that after true dual boot in system 1 i am using miui and in system2 other custom . i am unable to access mobile internet in system1 ???? :(
Disable / enable it again

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Actually its /radio but its just a recovery mountpoint

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hi M1cha,

you are so skilled, this is why I ask you. Could you please advise me what is the best way for update MIUI weekly ROM updates?

This is my actual method:

1. download ROM manually and copy to virtual SD
2. reboot to CWM
3. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 1
4. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 2
5. install ROM on system 1
6. install the same ROM on system 2
7. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 1
8. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 2
9. reboot the phone and use

If you know better way please let me know, or any advise would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hi M1cha,

you are so skilled, this is why I ask you. Could you please advise me what is the best way for update MIUI weekly ROM updates?

This is my actual method:

2. reboot to CWM
3. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 1
4. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 2
5. install ROM on system 1
6. install the same ROM on system 2
7. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 1
8. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system 2
9. reboot the phone and use

If you know better way please let me know, or any advise would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
If u have miui on both systems you dkn't have to do all these stuffs.
2. reboot to CWM
3. wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache on system
4. install ROM on system
5. enjoy

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: graw2
I'm confused: in the features backup feat. is barred. So, does this CWM rel. allow me to make backups or not?

Status 7 on ColorOS too using 6.0.47
Remove all the rows staring with get.prop inside updater-script with a Unix/os x notepad program or notepad++ if you're using winzozz. This file is inside the meta-inf folder of the zip

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: shocks